Sniglets

Instant Karma

Anyone remember these things? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sniglet

Anyway, I was watching a clip of a recent Herm presser where he was asked what they needed to do differently than they did in the first 2 weeks to get back on track when he pulled this gem out of his bag:

"Well, obviously we need to score more points. We've been leaving too many of them on the field." (I was OK at this point with his answer but you know Herm - he just doesn't know when to quit) "It's like going to the bank to take out some money. You get all the way over there and find out you left your card at home. So you go all the way back home and get your card but by the time you get back to the bank - they're closed. So you have to come back the next day when they are open."

This prompted my to create my own sniglet:

imbecimbolism

SYLLABICATION: im

Anyway, I was watching a clip of a recent Herm presser where he was asked what they needed to do differently than they did in the first 2 weeks to get back on track when he pulled this gem out of his bag:

"Well, obviously we need to score more points. We've been leaving too many of them on the field." (I was OK at this point with his answer but you know Herm - he just doesn't know when to quit) "It's like going to the bank to take out some money. You get all the way over there and find out you left your card at home. So you go all the way back home and get your card but by the time you get back to the bank - they're closed. So you have to come back the next day when they are open."

imbecimbolism

yeah thats pretty funny...... i'm amazed at how much I'm enjoying kc losing. I like that team but I am loving herms antics & there demise thus far. It makes Mangini look that much better. sure it's hindsight cause I liked herm & overlooked his gameday ineptness. each blurb that comes out of his mouth reitererates what I now know

imbecimbolism

Archived