When was last time Pats were over 6 pt underdogs?

SouthernJet

Pats 6 1/2 pt. underdogs to Bengals this weekend.

When was last time the pats were that many point underdogs?

Is this the truest sign the wheels are coming off.

Vegas knows

Well, we did lose Gay for the season.

I have mised feelings on that.

The Pats did beat the Jets.

Guess ya have to look at it as.......The Jets are on the way up..........The Pats on the way down

that's it flgreen-that's our contention and by Sunday night's highlight shows the Jets are going to be THE surprise team in the NFL-hell,we might even make it to Boomer's 3 minute Sunday night HT reel-OK maybe not THAT

I am sure we will have mutual misery this weekend. :-s

so thats the direction we are going now.. public proclamations of whoa is me , my team wont do good this week (fully expecting them to win)...

hate to say it man,, but thats the 1st sign of the fall of the empire,, lack of public confidence

so thats the direction we are going now.. public proclamations of whoa is me , my team wont do good this week (fully expecting them to win)...

hate to say it man,, but thats the 1st sign of the fall of the empire,, lack of public confidence

No. I am being real.

The Bengals are playing good. The Patriots are not. I think the Patriots can win, but in the end I think they have too much offense for our defense. I see a similar game to the one we played two years ago.....35-28.

I do stand by my proclamation that the Patriots run is not over. At this moment and time, I do not see them winning the title this year. They might get things together like 2001 and 2003 after slow starts, but not at this monet. I think they will be better later in this year, but will probably not go too far in the playoffs.

I am sure we will have mutual misery this weekend. :-s

In nine games against the Bill Belichick-coached Patriots, from 2000 to 2005, Manning went 2-7 and managed only 16 touchdown passes against 14 interceptions. Those are not the kind of numbers you'd expect from the most prolific passer of the 21st century.

Mangini, Belichick's sidekick, played a role in that mastery, and now it'll be fascinating to see if he can transfer some of that to his new job.

In nine games against the Bill Belichick-coached Patriots, from 2000 to 2005, Manning went 2-7 and managed only 16 touchdown passes against 14 interceptions. Those are not the kind of numbers you'd expect from the most prolific passer of the 21st century.

Mangini, Belichick's sidekick, played a role in that mastery, and now it'll be fascinating to see if he can transfer some of that to his new job.

So did Crennell.

I doubt Mangini can handle the Colts all on his own.

Like you did every weekend last year?

Wow, you got 4 games right.:eek:

The Colts will absolutely trounce the Jets on Sunday.

no actually I didn't Tex-now BEFORE the season I had delusions of grandeur but watching the games last year was like being on tuinals in the late 70's I couldn't even get mad-it was THAT bad

So did Crennell.

I doubt Mangini can handle the Colts all on his own.

you kiddin me Gainzo our fat little wop will have his number Sunday-I feel an upset I really do and I'm not just saying that-I don't think the Colts are as bad as everybody else seems to think they are...Tony Dungee=Herman Edwards always in my book

no actually I didn't Tex-now BEFORE the season I had delusions of grandeur but watching the games last year was like being on tuinals in the late 70's I couldn't even get mad-it was THAT bad

And what gives you reason that the Jets will beat the Colts this weekend?

Wins over the Titans and Bills?:eek:

I don't share this information with everyone and maybe I shouldn't tell but I have found a way to travel foward in time up to 8 days in the future...."knock knock" hold on my wife says there's some guys here in black suits and sunglasses...BRB

I don't share this information with everyone and maybe I shouldn't tell but I have found a way to travel foward in time up to 8 days in the future...."knock knock" hold on my wife says there's some guys here in black suits and sunglasses...BRB

To quote Pete Carroll: SoFla is: "pumped and jacked" for the Colts game. God bless ya mate. It will be a Jets lose.

on the surface this is a good question Tex,,

however, you more than anyone should realize that after 5 years of Herm's Brainiac XsOs, we as Jet fans feel we have a sluggers chance now that we at least have a coach of capable gameplans,,

a underdog for sure we are, but under Herm I would be turning my back to TV screen by 2nd quarter and talking to Beans

Archived