JetNation Is Going to the Ballpark! Yanks-Indians July 10th!

TomShane

We just got the word back from the Yankees about the group ticket event we are participating in. JetNation would like to invite our lovely posters to join us at Yankee Stadium for a 1:05 game against the Cleveland Indians on July 10th, 2005.

Tickets will be $19 dollars per, and I will have them in my possession by Monday.The seats are located along the 3rd base side of the field, Tier 19. It should be a great day and alot of fun. For more info, PM me or E-mail me at TomShane@JetNation.com. Come out and spend a day at the ballpark with the JetNation family! We hope to see all of you out there!

SPECIAL BONUS CONTEST:: JetNation received two free tickets from the Yankees, and we're holding a contest to GIVE THEM TO YOU! All you need to do to enter is write a short essay, no shorter than a paragraph, no longer than 50 pages, entitled "WHAT JETNATION MEANS TO ME". Have fun with it. You can rip the site, you can praise the site, just have fun with it! Judging will be performed by your gracious Mods, so be sure to kiss some serious mod heiny! Entries due by July 1st, 2005.

Shane,

Just let me know what parking lot # where everyone will meet up. Sometimes I can score some free tickets from a family member (really good seats!) so I won't need to buy from here, but I just want to meet everyone from JN...

Archived