Our next RB... Holy moses!!

gg

can we draft a HS player!? :shock::lol: didnt see this posted. unbelievable...

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=sports&id=4614755

W.Va. HS back gains single-game record 658 yards

09/30/2006 9:19 AM - West Virginia high school running back Paul McCoy rushed for an apparent national high school-record 658 yards and scored 10 touchdowns Friday.

DELBARTON, W.Va. -- Paul McCoy rushed for an apparent national high school-record 658 yards and scored 10 touchdowns Friday.

McCoy, who had 29 carries in Matewan's 64-0 win over Burch, ran for 477 yards just on his touchdown runs, which covered 69, 1, 52, 56, 52, 20, 31, 84, 87 and 25 yards. He also had a 77-yard TD run called back by penalty.

// empty.gif

The National Federation of State High School Associations lists the national record as 619 yards, set by Ronney Jenkins of Oxnard, Calif., in 1995. McCoy's yardage will have to be verified before it becomes official.

McCoy's 10 touchdowns would tie him with two others for the second most nationally. The record is 12 set by Ken Pearson of Hugo, Colo., in 1930.

McCoy, who is averaging 364 yards per game, has 1,820 rushing yards and 26 touchdowns this season.

5'9 170

Kid will be lucky to find a spot on special teams in college.

Maybe he's real fast. Plenty of dbs and wrs that size. Best players play QB and RB in high school. Bad news is I've never heard of Ronney Jenkins of Oxnard, Calif., and he went for 619 10 years ago.

Plus the kid's gonna have better stories than Al Bundy that's for sure. Did I ever tell you about the time I scored ten touchdowns in one game?

Maybe he's real fast. Plenty of dbs and wrs that size. Best players play QB and RB in high school. Bad news is I've never heard of Ronney Jenkins of Oxnard, Calif., and he went for 619 10 years ago.

Plus the kid's gonna have better stories than Al Bundy that's for sure. Did I ever tell you about the time I scored ten touchdowns in one game?

This is true, but I doubt he will be anyhting real on the next level...playing in bovine west va. i wonder how tough his schedule is?

tell that to a guy like garrett wolfe who was 5'7 140 in high school...

Did u see the highlights of this kid on sportscenter?

MEH, is all I gotta say, his competition was watered down, looked like a rec game.

Gartett Wolfe still won't be an every down rb in the NFL.

Samkon Gado > Garett Wolfe.

Archived