Official Jets vs Colts game thread...

SoFlaJets

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same ol' refs.

That pass interference on Justin Miller was absolute BS. But hey, Peyton is an NFL darling, so lets give it to them.

Peyton Manning is a scumbag for spiking the ball.

We agree on one thing JetMo - Peyton is a piece of human fecal matter.

I'd rather stick pointy needles under my nails than be in the same room with Dickhead Dierdorf. STFU.Why is it that not taking a FG necessarily means the game plays out exactly the same?

Still waiting for ANYONE to explain whta Miller did that constituted PI. Best I can tell, manning's the NFL's favorite QB, so he gets a BS call.

Defense simply didn't make a big stop all day. Not one. Don't tell me how Vilma or D-Rob are big-time players, because when ever it mattered, nobody on this defense stepped up. Even as late as that last drive, SOMEBODY make a freaking play. That was the whole game right thereDidn't happen.

Hopefully Coles isn't hurt badly, but...

Well, we established the running game, and we lost. I'd like to see us pass more, instead of listening to message board posters and the NFL media. We probably shoulda kicked the FG, but hindsight is 20/20. If we score a TD there, the game is probably over.

I'd rather stick pointy needles under my nails than be in the same room with Dickhead Dierdorf. STFU.Why is it that not taking a FG necessarily means the game plays out exactly the same?

Still waiting for ANYONE to explain whta Miller did that constituted PI. Best I can tell, manning's the NFL's favorite QB, so he gets a BS call.

You got it. Same play, twice. Manning probably winked at the ref right before the second attempt.

Scumbag. I hope he gets his neck broke. He's a f*cking primadonna.

Archived