Official Jets vs Colts game thread...

SoFlaJets

I'd rather stick pointy needles under my nails than be in the same room with Dickhead Dierdorf. STFU.Why is it that not taking a FG necessarily means the game plays out exactly the same?

Still waiting for ANYONE to explain whta Miller did that constituted PI. Best I can tell, manning's the NFL's favorite QB, so he gets a BS call.

Defense simply didn't make a big stop all day. Not one. Don't tell me how Vilma or D-Rob are big-time players, because when ever it mattered, nobody on this defense stepped up. Even as late as that last drive, SOMEBODY make a freaking play. That was the whole game right thereDidn't happen.

Hopefully Coles isn't hurt badly, but...

that was it Bugg the defense couldn't stop him ONCE-all we needed was one stop nope

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Screw Nugent and his little league kick offs. Every week we are spotting teams the ball on the 40 yard line...

Nugent killed us on that kickoff. I was thinking with the way our D was playing we should have gone for onside kicks after every score. Christ we only give up 10 yards if we don't recover and if we get 2 or three that's a couple of less possessions for them and a couple of more for us.

On a side note, Coles looked like he could have scored a TD if he takes the ball up and to the inside instead of looking for the lateral. He had blockers ahead and a shot to get in on the last play of the game.

Washington will win a lot more games for us then the hole he put us in on that return.

The Jets are an exciting football team and we're going nowhere but up.

The go for it call by Mangini is fine by me - we saw what Manning could do with the ball with less than 2 min and no time outs. Even in a loss - it's great not to play chickenshiit football.

Nugent killed us on that kickoff. I was thinking with the way our D was playing we should have gone for onside kicks after every score. Christ we only give up 10 yards if we don't recover and if we get 2 or three that's a couple of less possessions for them and a couple of more for us.

On a side note, Coles looked like he could have scored a TD if he takes the ball up and to the inside instead of looking for the lateral. He had blockers ahead and a shot to get in on the last play of the game.

I couldnt see the whole field too far ahead, but yea I thought he was gonna run that sh#t in! DAAAAMN IT!

I still cannot believe on the last two drives Mangini didnt blitz and just let Peyton sit pretty in the pocket and pick us apart Especially with Mangini's background, the front 4 is getting minimal pressure, they are tired, Rhodes is a stud blitzing and we do not send anybody. That really pissed me off.

The Pass interference call was phantom, just the NFL helping the Manning express. There are just way too many make up calls going on in NFL games. But the way our D was playing it probably didnt matter.

I did not like going for it on 4th and goal, but I agree with whomever said that the game probably doesnt play out the same. At the end of the day teh Jets had two chances to make a stop and didnt. End of story.

Washington will win a lot more games for us then the hole he put us in on that return.

The go for it call by Mangini is fine by me - we saw what Manning could do with the ball with less than 2 min and no time outs. Even in a loss - it's great not to play chickenshiit football.

I enjoyed watching the game-we should have won but when the defense can't make even one stop with 8 minutes left we don't deserve to win

We just had too many mistakes. The turnovers, the failed 4th and goal, washington's kick return at the end, etc. we gave the game away. But just like the NE game, if we had 30 seconds or a minute more, I think we could have won.

unbelievable BS pi call, but this defense still couldnt make a play.

I was Barrett was there to sub in for Miller on the last drive. F#CK!!!

WE HAD THIS F#CKING GAME!

No you know how I felt last year in the Playoff game at Denver. The worst PI call I've ever seen on Asante Samuel. It can seriously change a game!

Somebody, anybody has to grab that ball and catch the ball on that first hop. We get the ball on the 40 if somebody steps up and makes a play on the ball. Washington probably thought someone made contact.

I enjoyed watching the game-we should have won but when the defense can't make even one stop with 8 minutes left we don't deserve to win

No offense but that was as brutal a loss as I have every seen and that goes back to 65.

No offense but that was as brutal a loss as I have every seen and that goes back to 65.

yea no doubt Biggs but we couldn't stop Manning so nothing mattered...all we needed was one play one friggin play and we couldn't make one

Why didn't you say that when the Pats beat the Jets two weeks ago? ;)

It unrelated news, the Patriots held the Bengals to a FG on their first drive. Shocking when you consider Chad Scott is the staring DB covering whosmanwhater....

yea no doubt Biggs but we couldn't stop Manning so nothing mattered...all we needed was one play one friggin play and we couldn't make one

I saw three problems down the stretch that bugged the crap out of me. Nugent's kick off was a disaster. The inability for someone to take their kickoff on the first hop and Vilma taking a timeout to reset the D.

Why didn't you say that when the Pats beat the Jets two weeks ago? ;)

It unrelated news, the Patriots held the Bengals to a FG on their first drive. Shocking when you consider Chad Scott is the staring DB covering whosmanwhater....

I actually did say the same thing

I still cannot believe on the last two drives Mangini didnt blitz and just let Peyton sit pretty in the pocket and pick us apart Especially with Mangini's background, the front 4 is getting minimal pressure, they are tired , Rhodes is a stud blitzing and we do not send anybody. That really pissed me off.

The Pass interference call was phantom, just the NFL helping the Manning express. There are just way too many make up calls going on in NFL games. But the way our D was playing it probably didnt matter.

I did not like going for it on 4th and goal, but I agree with whomever said that the game probably doesnt play out the same. At the end of the day teh Jets had two chances to make a stop and didnt. End of story.

After Miller ran the KO back for a TD, the D had to get right back on the field, and they were kind of winded late in the game. They needed a rest and get their wind back, but that is the hazard of running the KO back.

But is also explains why they didnt blitz more at the end- they needed a fresh body in there to blitz.

Archived