Same ol' f'ing Jets

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On the offensive side why fix whats not broke? Stick a decent drafted RB in there and we s hould be good to go. The D might need more work...

Kendall is getting old, Moore has been awful, I'm not even sure what we're doing with RT. We could upgrade at the TE position as well. You can't just stick an RB in and improve the running game right away, this isn't Madden. The way I see it, there are 5 potential spots on the offense we might want to change, with a minimum of 3 spots we really need to look at (RG, RT, RB). This offense definitely is "broke."

On the defensive side, well, you know.

Kendall is getting old, Moore has been awful, I'm not even sure what we're doing with RT. We could upgrade at the TE position as well. You can't just stick an RB in and improve the running game right away, this isn't Madden. The way I see it, there are 5 potential spots on the offense we might want to change, with a minimum of 3 spots we really need to look at (RG, RT, RB). This offense definitely is "broke."

...and you probably aren't even considering qb. Did you think that'd be possible when Mangini took the job?

It's not broke they have thrown the ball ALL OVER people this season. Does it need inprovement? Yes but what team has a perfect offense? Even the colts have had ALOT of trouble running the ball this year...

F'ing ridiculous. You do NOT go for it when tied 14-14 in the 3rd quarter against the INDIANAPOLIS COLTS on a 4th & Goal from the 2. Stupid, STUPID ****ing play call. Ridiculous.

Not only that, but where the hell was the defense in the 4th quarter? Pitifull performance from them late in the game.

I'm glad we stayed in the game with one of the best teams in the NFL and it took them till 50 seconds remaining to take their final lead after being down to us 28-24. I'm happy with that, don't get me wrong, I love it.

But, BUT, we should NOT have lost this game. We should be 3-1. Stupid ****ing play call and horrible ****ing defense. I hate Peyton Manning.

Oh and Pats fans, you'll be happy to know I defended Brady today. Some ******* behind me yelping that Manning is the best QB of our generation. Bull****. Where's his rings? Is what I told him. Brady has 3.

**** the Colts.

Oh and **** the Pats too.

Cincy will take them down in the playoffs.

relax homey. wat did you think we could stop colts without a nt when jaguars the most physycal team in the nfl couldn't do that

Tied 14-14 in the 3rd quarter against the Colts you take the points. Period.

Stupid f'ing decision. Dumb.

But, the defense are the ones who choked down the stretch. Tired were they? Yes. But still inexcusable. You need to make some sort of stop. They couldn't. 17 points in the 4th quarter? Terrible.

Any Jet fan that was not happy with today's game doesn't get it.

Manning would have beat 31/31 teams given that situation.

Jets played a hell off a football game.

POTW NOM

Hats off to Tx.....I hate you..HAHA..not really, but that is a very classy post.

Much respect to TX.

POTW NOM

Hats off to Tx.....I hate you..HAHA..not really, but that is a very classy post.

Much respect to TX.

Yet the fool comes right back after that saying that we are a 4-12 football team.

I guarentee you Tx that not only that we will have at least 4 wins by the break, we might even have 5.

Yet the fool comes right back after that saying that we are a 4-12 football team.

I guarentee you Tx that not only that we will have at least 4 wins by the break, we might even have 5.

Dude, the Jets ARE a 4-12 football team.

Check the final standings from last season.

Good luck finding two more wins before the bye week.:eek:

I am back to hating TX.

BTW we will beat Miami, Cle, and DET...

With the player turnover in the NFL and the change in coaching staff from one year to another only a COMPLETE MORON would base anything on last season... NM Forgot who i was talking to.

They are not a 4-12 team, so just stop with that.

This is not the same team as last year, nor the same coach as last season, and there is no comparison. They are a 2-2 team.

Oh in that case, the Patriots are what, a 10-6 team that's going to lose in the 2nd round of the playoffs again? Let's just hand the VL Trophy to the Steelers again eh? No, let's go back further into the past, we should just hand it to the Packers or the Jets.

124, although we're in the minority,I'm with you on going for the field goal at that point but I see Mangini's thinking. You need to score as many points as you can to beat the Colts. I like Mangini's aggressive go for the jugular approach.

I am however disappointed with the defense. Will they ever be able to stop the run? How about stopping Manning on his last drive when we really needed to?

124, although we're in the minority,I'm with you on going for the field goal at that point but I see Mangini's thinking. You need to score as many points as you can to beat the Colts. I like Mangini's aggressive go for the jugular approach.

I am however disappointed with the defense. Will they ever be able to stop the run? How about stopping Manning on his last drive when we really needed to?

It goes back to something mentioned previously:

they need to be able to close the deal.

Put the hammer down at the end of the game. They arent that far away from being good, but they have to close.

Haha.

You are a fool. A complete jackass.

Miami, Detroit & Cleveland remain...you honestly believe in those 3 we can't win more than 1? Hahahahahaha.

:bwahaharoll:

Your credibility is gone.

Haha.

You are a fool. A complete jackass.

Miami, Detroit & Cleveland remain...you honestly believe in those 3 we can't win more than 1? Hahahahahaha.

:bwahaharoll:

Your credibility is gone.

He had credibility?

He's a waste of human life and a total P.O.S.

4-12 was last season. This team is not last season's team with the talent, coaching staff, etc. Being a New York Jet and losing the same type of games is still there but if this dip**** thinks that they won't have 4 wins by the Bye Week then I see why he's retired and posting 100+ posts a day on JETS message boards. Give it up.

Tx, you are an *******. Period. Kill yourself.

Love, 124.

He's a waste of human life and a total P.O.S.

4-12 was last season. This team is not last season's team with the talent, coaching staff, etc. Being a New York Jet and losing the same type of games is still there but if this dip**** thinks that they won't have 4 wins by the Bye Week then I see why he's retired and posting 100+ posts a day on JETS message boards. Give it up.

Tx, you are an *******. Period. Kill yourself.

Love, 124.

Until this season is over, the Jets are still a 4-12 football team.

Maybe this year they can win 5 games.

Until this season is over, the Jets are still a 4-12 football team.

Maybe this year they can win 5 games.

Guarenteed they have 5 wins by the end of November AT WORST.

They will be anywhere from 8-8 to 10-6.

Guarenteed they have 5 wins by the end of November AT WORST.

They will be anywhere from 8-8 to 10-6.

124 dont waste any more time responding to that douche.

Anyone who cant see the difference between this year's edition of the NYJ and last year's edition fails the cred test.

124 dont waste any more time responding to that douche.

Anyone who cant see the difference between this year's edition of the NYJ and last year's edition fails the cred test.

Last year's edition of the Jets lost football games.

This year's edition also loses football games.

What the hell is the difference?

Oh yea, moral victories count in the won/loss column.:eek:

Their 2 losses come against your mighty Pats by 7 and the 4-0 Indianapolis Colts by 3 who were losing 28-24 until 50 seconds remained.

The Pats & the Colts are the two best teams in the NFL the past 5-6 seasons and are 2 of the best in the NFL again this season. If you're going to lose, it's better to lose to the best, and to lose very close as well. This isn't a 17 point loss to the Raiders. This team is going to be .500 or better.

Their 2 losses come against your mighty Pats by 7 and the 4-0 Indianapolis Colts by 3 who were losing 28-24 until 50 seconds remained.

The Pats & the Colts are the two best teams in the NFL the past 5-6 seasons and are 2 of the best in the NFL again this season. If you're going to lose, it's better to lose to the best, and to lose very close as well. This isn't a 17 point loss to the Raiders. This team is going to be .500 or better.

A loss is still a loss.

You don't get brownie points by playing good teams tough.

Fair-WeatherFanTx, Have you even seen the schedule AFTER the bye week?

Houston, Green Bay, Buffalo, Miami and the Oakland Raiders. You're telling me the Jets can't win at least 3 of those games? That schedule is cake.

Last timeI checked, 2 wins + 3 more wins > 4 wins for the whole season.

Archived