Tranferring over from JI...hope I am welcomed here

frankmoga

Hello all. I am a regular over at JI.com, and essentially I am going to be banned from that site as I apparently pissed of a JI VIP premium pay member and was reported.

Thought I would transfer over here in the meanwhile.

Good to be here.

Frank Moga III

Hello all. I am a regular over at JI.com, and essentially I am going to be banned from that site as I apparently pissed of a JI VIP premium pay member and was reported.

Good to be here.

Frank Moga III

Welcome, did Tex invite you over to co-host point/counterpoint?

Good to be here.

Frank Moga III

you act depressed that you were banned from a second rate site. Being a member here is a privilege, this isn't charity. It's time for initiation...bend over and grab your ankles...Max is coming down the hall

Frank --

Welcome to JetNation. I am moving this over to the Lounge. It is going to get buried in the Football forum. We like to give this kind of stuff the full attention that it deserves! \:D/

Let me know if you have any questions about the site.

Good to be here.

Frank Moga III

Yo Moga, remember me?;)

She's the one that uses an overabundance of smileys.

Oh I remember, ,she was actually nice to me when I was there...

PMed me several times about dont get pissed at Limo or Sooth'sMs,, she told me they get pissy alot and just ignore them

PMed me several times about dont get pissed at Limo or Sooth'sMs,, she told me they get pissy alot and just ignore them

Huh, it must just be me. She threatened me on more than one occasion. :)

Huh, it must just be me. She threatened me on more than one occasion. :)

I think it was her,,

does she hate Limo?

Limo was harrassing me for being from the South and I remember, I think it was her, sending me stuff about how whacky Limo and Sooth were etc..

I think it was her,,

does she hate Limo?

Limo was harrassing me for being from the South and I remember, I think it was her, sending me stuff about how whacky Limo and Sooth were etc..

That could be her I suppose, she comes off as very two-faced. She kisses both of their a$$es on the boards but it wouldn't surprise me if it's different behind closed doors.

did she make any sandwiches for ya over there? were they better than garbs? just curious;)

Archived