JetNation 1st Annual Road Trip

Brenjetsfan

As all of you know a lot of us travel to JET away games. I would like to have our 1st annual..(1 game) with JETNATION posters....

This will be for the Miami JET game Dec. 18th. 5 days an 4 nights....

It would include air, hotel, r/t bus to stadium & airport and game ticket.....so far the average price would be AROUND $600 per person double occupancy. A $375 deposit would be due when booking and the remainer due 60 days prior to departure.

IF anyone is interested in this please PM me. Thanks and enjoy the day!

Looking to leave Thursday Dec.15th its flexible for those who want to leave Fri. 16th or even Sat, you can. We are returning on Monday the 19th or Tuesday if you want.

I will need to know a head count by April 25th.

Bathing suits optional....Alcohol (bring your own)

Staying in Ft. Lauderdale, Sheraton.

Land packages are available.

Hope to see ya there!

Bren,

You might want to re-think your Road Trip strategy.

By December 18th the Jets could already (most likely) be out of the playoff race and you guys would be going all that way for a meaningless game.

You should concentrate on a September game before the Jets fall out of contention in the AFCE.

Just a little suggestion to help out my Jet fan friends. :wink:

Bren,

By December 18th the Jets could already (most likely) be out of the playoff race and you guys would be going all that way for a meaningless game.

You should concentrate on a September game before the Jets fall out of contention in the AFCE.

Bren,

You talk to the talk, but we shall see if you put your big bills down when it comes to the Pats season.

Still coming up with the bet.

Shall it be head to head (Pats vs Jets) seasonal or just games or final outcome? Hmm... Money? Forum shame? A date with "Thomas"? So many choices.

BZ

Bren,

You talk to the talk, but we shall see if you put your big bills down when it comes to the Pats season.

Still coming up with the bet.

Shall it be head to head (Pats vs Jets) seasonal or just games or final outcome? Hmm... Money? Forum shame? A date with "Thomas"? So many choices.

BZ

Bathing suits optional....

:cry::-({|=It's just not fair! :-({|=:cry:

You wind up in Ft. Lauderdale & I can't afford it because I've already booked Denver & Atlanta!

I wish I could be there but it just doesn't look like it's in the cards... :cry:

Bathing suits optional....

:cry::-({|=It's just not fair! :-({|=:cry:

You wind up in Ft. Lauderdale & I can't afford it because I've already booked Denver & Atlanta!

I wish I could be there but it just doesn't look like it's in the cards... :cry:

Miami's game is an annual thing for me an my girls. Plus we will have just about clinched our division. When we beat you in your haus then the season will be nothing to U my hunk of man....

See you in Decemner..PS: I am already booked for September, October an Nov.....just planning the Dec trips now. #-o

Miami's game is an annual thing for me an my girls. Plus we will have just about clinched our division. When we beat you in your haus then the season will be nothing to U my hunk of man....

See you in Decemner..PS: I am already booked for September, October an Nov.....just planning the Dec trips now. #-o

I'll see yiz in Miami for sure. Gotta visit some friends in Boca this time. Looks like the Buffalo RT is on also. Rutgers plays 'Cuse the day before. Waiting for JonE on the Carolina hook-up, and Baltimore(nowhere are there more bars than Fell's Point) is a shoo-in. That's it, and this time I mean it.

I'll see yiz in Miami for sure. Gotta visit some friends in Boca this time. Looks like the Buffalo RT is on also. Rutgers plays 'Cuse the day before. Waiting for JonE on the Carolina hook-up, and Baltimore(nowhere are there more bars than Fell's Point) is a shoo-in. That's it, and this time I mean it.

As all of you know a lot of us travel to JET away games. I would like to have our 1st annual..(1 game) with JETNATION posters....

It would include air, hotel, r/t bus to stadium & airport and game ticket.....so far the average price would be AROUND $600 per person double occupancy. A $375 deposit would be due when booking and the remainer due 60 days prior to departure.

How much for 3 days Brenda fly in on fri. and out on mon. am ? those extra 2 days is another road trip for me ...I`m interested in the trip though ,I holding booking anything there till I here from you.. :D:D

How much for 3 days Brenda fly in on fri. and out on mon. am ? those extra 2 days is another road trip for me ...I`m interested in the trip though ,I holding booking anything there till I here from you.. :D:D

Archived