Saban: Change to come for 1-3 Dolphins

JetNation

I am sure Saban will straighten things out. The media says he is a genius. :P

Nick Saban is far from the problem.

If Mangini takes this team from 4-12 to 9-7, will we not be calling him a genius? Saban did that last year. Just because the dude gets off to a terrible start and wears a teal shirt does not make him a bad coach.

Nick Saban is far from the problem.

If Mangini takes this team from 4-12 to 9-7, will we not be calling him a genius? Saban did that last year. Just because the dude gets off to a terrible start and wears a teal shirt does not make him a bad coach.

The Dolphins' big mistake was taking Culpepper over Drew Brees. Once again, Daunte Culpepper is nothing but at best decent without his boy Randy Moss.

The Dolphins' big mistake was taking Culpepper over Drew Brees. Once again, Daunte Culpepper is nothing but at best decent without his boy Randy Moss.

I have to agree. Miami's most massive need was a QB -- they opted for Culpepper backed up by Joey Harrington. Culpepper was great when he played with Moss and questionable/injured when he didn't.

If they picked up Drew Brees, they might be a playoff team.

Now, the question is, can you blame Nick Saban for that?

the good news for us is Culpepper is playing just good enuff STAT-wise to keep him in the starting line-up...I fear Harrington much more than I do Duante

Oddly enough so do I, I guess the unknown is more feared. We play them in 2 weeks, home game for us so let's all make sure we run them out of the building.

Oddly enough so do I, I guess the unknown is more feared. We play them in 2 weeks, home game for us so let's all make sure we run them out of the building.

I'll tell you what Raffy those 8 minute drives that Chad orchestrates will kill that team-Zach is getting old and ornery leg whipping guys and diving head first into piles-I WANT that game badly...beating Saban will almost be as good as beating his buddy...almost

Culpepper's fine. He just needs to get rid of the ball a bit sooner. Saban SUCKS! Mularkey SUCKS! Other than that, we're great. We can run the ball almost at will with Ronnie Brown. We'll open it up this week against the Pats and next week against you clowns and noodle arm,....and from there, it's straight to the top, baby:p !

Big mistake to take the Pats -10 (this mornings line) against the Phins.

They always play the Pats tough and Brady, for some reason against the Phins, will be good for at least one bonehead play.

Take the Phins to cover.

Hobbs - broken wrist - likely out with the bye the following week.

I'm with TX on this one. Miami/Pats games are always close, here and there.

Yeah but you can't blame Culpeper for their lousy offensive line. They gave up 7 sacks to a Buffalo Bills D that is starting 5 rookies. LJ Shelton is a bum.

This could not be happening to a better team. I hope they go 3-13, draft Joe Thomas and then Joe Thomas breaks his leg in training camp.

Big mistake to take the Pats -10 (this mornings line) against the Phins.

They always play the Pats tough and Brady, for some reason against the Phins, will be good for at least one bonehead play.

Take the Phins to cover.

Sorry TX, we'll do a bit more than cover. Does the date 12/20/2004 ring a bell????? Although this won't be as much of an upset, it will still be an upset nonetheless...at least to the non-Dolphinfan. I don't see how we lose this game. This game is our season. This is it!!!! I'M FIRED UP!!!!! Idiot Saban will get his head out of his azz and get the team fired up for a win.

Saban's biggest mistake, and the Mammals' biggest problem is hiring Mularkey as the OC. How has no one mentioned this? He sxcked in Buffalo, and he is doing his best Hoover imitation in Myjammy.

He effed up the whole Bills offense, and they are lucky to be without him now.

Sorry TX, we'll do a bit more than cover. Does the date 12/20/2004 ring a bell?????

DW, please refresh my memory on that game.

Was that the game where the Pats rested all their starters and went with Cassel, or was that the game the Pats went into the game at 14-1 and it didn't matter what the outcome was?

Thanks in advance.

Good to have you back buddy.;)

Sorry TX, we'll do a bit more than cover. Does the date 12/20/2004 ring a bell????? Although this won't be as much of an upset, it will still be an upset nonetheless...at least to the non-Dolphinfan. I don't see how we lose this game. This game is our season. This is it!!!! I'M FIRED UP!!!!! Idiot Saban will get his head out of his azz and get the team fired up for a win.

So getting the team fired up is how you win? All this time I thought it had to do with talent and play calling.

So glad you are back.

I think I might cry.

BZ

This is the year the Chambers is going to take it to the next level right?

The only damn problems with Miami imploding right out of the gate is that we do not get to see the Jets stick the pin into them and, as an earlier poster remarked, the underdog in Jets-Fins matchups has had a pretty good record of upsetting the favorite in recent years.

Talk about the SI curse.

I've been saying this since the national media jumped on the Dolphins bandwagon: The winning streak they had at the end of last year was crap.

They played 4 of those 6 games at home and their only quality win was against San Diego.

If NE had played their starters in the last game Miami would have lost.

Just goes to prove how out of touch the national media is.

I've been saying this since the national media jumped on the Dolphins bandwagon: The winning streak they had at the end of last year was crap.

They played 4 of those 6 games at home and their only quality win was against San Diego.

If NE had played their starters in the last game Miami would have lost.

Just goes to prove how out of touch the national media is.

Gainzo,

Don't forget about the Monday nighter in 2004, when the Pats were sitting at 14-1 with everything locked up.

Phin fans still think that is the greatest win they had in the decade.:eek:

Gainzo,

Don't forget about the Monday nighter in 2004, when the Pats were sitting at 14-1 with everything locked up.

Phin fans still think that is the greatest win they had in the decade.:eek:

We were 12-1.

I remember how we went into the Meadowlands the next week after enduring a week of crap from Jets fans about how they were going to kick our arses and won 24-7. Good times.