Saban: Change to come for 1-3 Dolphins

JetNation

We were 12-1.

I remember how we went into the Meadowlands the next week after enduring a week of crap from Jets fans about how they were going to kick our arses and won 24-7. Good times.

Ahem.

23-7.

Don't rub it in.

I remember how we went into the Meadowlands the next week after enduring a week of crap from Jets fans about how they were going to kick our arses and won 24-7. Good times.

Oh yea, is that the game that "Giants Stadium" was at 25% capacity for the 2nd half kick-off?

Yea, great Jets fans.;)

Ahem.

23-7.

Don't rub it in.

Sorry for the oversight!

Didn't mean to rub salt in the wounds but I took a boatload of crap over a JI during the week leading up to that game. I think the Jets were 10-4 at the time.

The Dolphins offense will not get better until they somehow can find a way to get Randy Moss re-united with Daunte Culpepper because he isn't taking that team anywhere north of .500 until then.

I find it ironic that while the Phins' marquee players call themselves the worst in the league, the player that most people think will get them on the right track is currently a player for the actual worst team in the league.

I find it ironic that while the Phins' marquee players call themselves the worst in the league, the player that most people think will get them on the right track is currently a player for the actual worst team in the league.

I would gladly pay you Tuesday for a playmaker today. Wait...Yes, we have no bananas today? We have no chance in hell today? Yes, that's it. Now eat yer spinachk, Daunte.

tuesday2.jpg

DW, please refresh my memory on that game.

Was that the game where the Pats rested all their starters and went with Cassel, or was that the game the Pats went into the game at 14-1 and it didn't matter what the outcome was?

Thanks in advance.

Good to have you back buddy.;)

You're still all smoking crack! You were still fighting for homefield advantage and brought everything you had. You guys were DOMINATED at the end of the game, when it mattered. WHEN IT MATTERED, Brady choked when he saw JT coming at him and threw the ball up in the air. WHEN IT MATTERED, Troy Brown couldn't cover Darius Thompson. You lost that year to the hapless Dolphins!! HA HA HA!!! :yahoo: ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for last year, hey, we still beat you. Maybe you clowns SHOULD have played your starters. That way maybe you wouldn't have laid an egg against the Broncos. You guys got too ****y....w/ Flutie's drop kick and all that BS. God, I hate those evil Patriots more than I do the Jets....at least this week I do. Season' still young.

You guys barely got by the Bills. You barely got by the Jets. You got smoked by the Broncos. I'll give you the Bengals (although they are overrated). We're only a couple plays away from being 3-1 ourselves. We're alot closer than you think.

So, yes, we will do alot more than cover the spread. We will go into New England and win. Nobody's expecting it except the Dolphins faithful. The media knows nothing. Sean Salisbury and all those morons can kiss my azz.

You're still all smoking crack! You were still fighting for homefield advantage and brought everything you had. You guys were DOMINATED at the end of the game, when it mattered. WHEN IT MATTERED, Brady choked when he saw JT coming at him and threw the ball up in the air. WHEN IT MATTERED, Troy Brown couldn't cover Darius Thompson. You lost that year to the hapless Dolphins!! HA HA HA!!! :yahoo: ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for last year, hey, we still beat you. Maybe you clowns SHOULD have played your starters. That way maybe you wouldn't have laid an egg against the Broncos. You guys got too ****y....w/ Flutie's drop kick and all that BS. God, I hate those evil Patriots more than I do the Jets....at least this week I do. Season' still young.

You guys barely got by the Bills. You barely got by the Jets. You got smoked by the Broncos. I'll give you the Bengals (although they are overrated). We're only a couple plays away from being 3-1 ourselves. We're alot closer than you think.

So, yes, we will do alot more than cover the spread. We will go into New England and win. Nobody's expecting it except the Dolphins faithful. The media knows nothing. Sean Salisbury and all those morons can kiss my azz.

I hate to say this DW but I'll be rooting FOR you guys Sunday

Yep, it's good having DW back with all his objectivity that he brings to the board.;)

I agree, easy win for the Pats: 23-10.

I doubt it is that easy. First it is a division game. More often then not they are not easy. Second, good Phins or bad Phins, they always play New England tough. Plus, nets not forget what a properly motivated opponent can do against a supposed superior foe.

I doubt it is that easy. First it is a division game. More often then not they are not easy. Second, good Phins or bad Phins, they always play New England tough. Plus, nets not forget what a properly motivated opponent can do against a supposed superior foe.

Easy win for the pats when the gun sounds, that's my prediction and I'm sticking to it.

Malaysia, schmalaysia. He chased that damn dragon all day long.

What do you know from Malaysia.

He obviously spent some time in Malaysia. Wait...what was thread about again?

What the frig kind of sentence is that?! I was in Malaysia when I wrote it, that's what. Who is this Saban guy? I hear he blames the fans booing for his 53 losers not being able to get arrested on the football field. As a matter of fact, what do the Dolphins know from football? They only know from beach balls at Seaworld is what I hear.

Wow! Good stuff in here. Sometimes you just have to pass on by the low hanging fruit... Need to resist.... Need to resist.

One question though DW10. Is this the year that Chambers "takes it to the next level"? The rest of the NFL would like to know when they can stop holding their breath on this one.

OK, I lied... two questions. Well maybe three. Were there many new subscribers to SI amongst Miami fans this year? How is that AFC champions prediction thing working out for you guys?

Kidding aside.... "On any given Sunday"... (fingers crossed)... Division games and all that so I am a Dolphin fan this weekend (gag) even though I am not really very hopeful at all.

Wow! Good stuff in here. Sometimes you just have to pass on by the low hanging fruit... Need to resist.... Need to resist.

One question though DW10. Is this the year that Chambers "takes it to the next level"? The rest of the NFL would like to know when they can stop holding their breath on this one.

OK, I lied... two questions. Well maybe three. Were there many new subscribers to SI amongst Miami fans this year? How is that AFC champions prediction thing working out for you guys?

Kidding aside.... "On any given Sunday"... (fingers crossed)... Division games and all that so I am a Dolphin fan this weekend (gag) even though I am not really very hopeful at all.

Great thing about the Pats/fins game for us is that one of them will lose.

I always thought Chambers was overrated anyway. Good receiver and a bonafide number one, but certainly not great. ..not a Harrison or TO. I wish. He drops too many easy passes (many 3rd down killers!!!!)and is way too inconsistent with his routes. He'll come along though and perform better than he has. I guess he can't really do much worse????

As for the AFC Champions, the season's still young. The evil Patriots were 1-3 a few ago and won the SB. I haven't given up yet until we have 7 losses. Until then, I believe that we're gonna go all the way.

Sorry TX, we'll do a bit more than cover. Does the date 12/20/2004 ring a bell????? Although this won't be as much of an upset, it will still be an upset nonetheless...at least to the non-Dolphinfan. I don't see how we lose this game. This game is our season. This is it!!!! I'M FIRED UP!!!!! Idiot Saban will get his head out of his azz and get the team fired up for a win.

:Nuts:

Dude, sh** just naturally rolls downhill, and that rolling won't stop for Miami until week 7 before it has a CHANCE at winning another game.

:chas:

Archived