What the Colts do best: WHINE!

Garb

I wish this franschise nothing but faliure when it actually counts. This is about the fifth time I have heard them cry foul about something....usually directed at the Pats. Ha! Welcome to the club, Jets fans.

From the IndyStar:

No huddle a problem

Was there ever an offensive huddle at the Meadowlands on Sunday? Each defense was kept on its toes as Peyton Manning and Pennington ran no-huddle offensive attacks.

Pennington ran his at a quicker pace, and made it hard for the Colts to substitute. On one occasion, cornerback Kelvin Hayden seemed to feign an injury to stop the clock and the Jets. He limped off for one play, then returned. After the game, Dungy clearly was irritated by how the Jets were allowed to run their no-huddle.

"We've got some bad rules that either I don't understand or. . . ,'' he said without finishing his thought. "We've been running the no-huddle for a long time and we've been informed of the rules. I guess I've done a bad job of understanding what they are. We'll leave it at that.''

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wish this franschise nothing but faliure when it actually counts. This is about the fifth time I have heard them cry foul about something....usually directed at the Pats. Ha! Welcome to the club, Jets fans.

From the IndyStar:

No huddle a problem

Was there ever an offensive huddle at the Meadowlands on Sunday? Each defense was kept on its toes as Peyton Manning and Pennington ran no-huddle offensive attacks.

Pennington ran his at a quicker pace, and made it hard for the Colts to substitute. On one occasion, cornerback Kelvin Hayden seemed to feign an injury to stop the clock and the Jets. He limped off for one play, then returned. After the game, Dungy clearly was irritated by how the Jets were allowed to run their no-huddle.

"We've got some bad rules that either I don't understand or. . . ,'' he said without finishing his thought. "We've been running the no-huddle for a long time and we've been informed of the rules. I guess I've done a bad job of understanding what they are. We'll leave it at that.''

They're just upset because the Jets did it better. WHAAAAAAAA!!!!! :baby:

Blackout, I have been reading your football commentary for a few weeks now. Man, I have to say, you know sh*t. Sorry, but you really ought to stick to baseball.

Oh yeah, that is his strong suit. :rolleyes:

Dungy, one of two reasons the Colts have not won a SB to date.

Also sounds like a former Jets Coach. :eek:

you could tell he was faking it...he stood up and looked around and fell back down...

DUNGY is a friggin baby...:baby:

you could tell he was faking it...he stood up and looked around and fell back down...

DUNGY is a friggin baby...:baby:

Yup, he definitely pulled a "Willie McGinest" there. ;)

What exactly is Dungy upset about? That he was charged a timeout? Or that other teams are trying to beat them at their own game? (quick no-huddle).

Blackout, I have been reading your football commentary for a few weeks now. Man, I have to say, you know sh*t. Sorry, but you really ought to stick to baseball.

and after reading your football commentary you really ought to stick to vacuuming

and after reading your football commentary you really ought to stick to vacuuming

Yah, okay.

By the way, some of the (former) Pats missing from 2003: McGinest, Givens, Branch, Vinatieri and Fauria.

What have these folks done four games into the season?

McGinest - nothing of note

Givens - nothing of note

Branch - nothing so far

Vinatieri - injured

Fauria - nothing

Yah, okay.

By the way, some of the (former) Pats missing from 2003: McGinest, Givens, Branch, Vinatieri and Fauria.

What have these folks done four games into the season?

McGinest - nothing of note

Givens - nothing of note

Branch - nothing so far

Vinatieri - injured

Fauria - nothing

are you honestly telling me the patriots are better off without branch and givens at WR? and with this noodle-legged kicker?

are you honestly telling me the patriots are better off without branch and givens at WR? and with this noodle-legged kicker?

Right now? Absolutely not. I'm just telling you what the missing folks have been up to these days.

Right now? Absolutely not. I'm just telling you what the missing folks have been up to these days.

and I miss having Curtis Martin as the jets running back, depsite the fact he's up to nothing these days.

doesn't mean were better off with this RB-by-committee approach

and I miss having Curtis Martin as the jets running back, depsite the fact he's up to nothing these days.

doesn't mean were better off with this RB-by-committee approach

You really think CuMart would help?

BTW - there is one thing that this years version of the Patriots IS better at: The Running attack. Best I've seen since CuMart- the early years. Could go a long way in understanding the Pats' (3-1) "struggles" this season. Finding their true identity; which appears to be a controlled type offense versus the Charlie Weiss spread 'em and go....

I would be shocked if anyone besides Colts fans like this douchebag. Hell, I'd be ashamed even if I were a Colts fan. By the end of the season I expect Dungy to demand that every opponent call it's plays in to the Colts sideline before they call them in to their own QB.

Now? No.

2007? Maybe.

Beyond that? Definitely.

Branch was a good player. Is he worth 39 million and the first round pick Seattle is on the hook for? No.

If him and Givens and Vinatieri and/or McGoo were resigned, who of the soon to be free agents would be gone due to cap reasons? I would prefer to have Graham over Branch anyday of the week.

It would be nice to stockpile talent like the Steelers of the 70s, but that is not reality anymore. I prefer the Patriots method of not over paying good talent and staying coimpetitive year in and year out.

Archived