Still too early...

Jet/BosoxFan

...for the Yankee elimination party?

They've lost 3 straight...5 of 6...good for last place with the D-Rays. And its offical, the rotation sucks, the bullpen is a disaster, and they havent had a clutch hit since ALCS game 3. All last season, we had to listen to the p*ssing and moaning of evil fans of the Evil Empire "Waaaaaaahhhhhhh, we should have had (sob) Randy Johnson, if we had him (sob sob) the Mighty Red Sox would have never (puke) punked us in our own house!"

Well you got Solomon Grundy now, b*tches. Now, whats up??? Cant you see the writing on the walls? Soon, very soon, Torre will be gone, Stottlemeyer will be gone, Rivera will head for the hills...and the glory years will be a distant memory as you fight the D-Rays for 4th place. You punks deserve this!!!

The Skanks reactions are par for the course.

Now, it is still early and there are alot of games to be played, true.

While it will not happen, I think it would be funny to see the Skanks finish last and then Georgie go spend the GNP of the good ol' US of A, currently 10 trillion, on a team.

We will still be a better franchise then the sox.

We could lose 150 games this years and WE WOULD STILL BE A BETTER FRANCHISE THEN THE SOX.

You know those classless bum's running around whoring themselves out every chance they get?

Yea....the Yankee charter could crash and we would still be better then the Redsox and their arrognat(for no reason whatsoever) fans.

smizzy is losing it right before our eyes. I'd almost feel sorry for this dude if he wasnt such a myopian dope!

Hey maniac, its OK to get on your team once in awhile. I was killing Wells and Tito the other day. Let me hear you say something, ONE THING, negative about the $kankees...

Its like your own personal 12-step program!

...for the Yankee elimination party?

They've lost 3 straight...5 of 6...good for last place with the D-Rays. And its offical, the rotation sucks, the bullpen is a disaster, and they havent had a clutch hit since ALCS game 3. All last season, we had to listen to the p*ssing and moaning of evil fans of the Evil Empire "Waaaaaaahhhhhhh, we should have had (sob) Randy Johnson, if we had him (sob sob) the Mighty Red Sox would have never (puke) punked us in our own house!"

Well you got Solomon Grundy now, b*tches. Now, whats up??? Cant you see the writing on the walls? Soon, very soon, Torre will be gone, Stottlemeyer will be gone, Rivera will head for the hills...and the glory years will be a distant memory as you fight the D-Rays for 4th place. You punks deserve this!!!

hey, the red sox finally got over the .500 mark. "how bout them crumb bums!!!" =D>

smizzy is losing it right before our eyes. I'd almost feel sorry for this dude if he wasnt such a myopian dope!

Hey maniac, its OK to get on your team once in awhile. I was killing Wells and Tito the other day. Let me hear you say something, ONE THING, negative about the $kankees...

Its like your own personal 12-step program!

What? Maybe if you had half a clue you wouldn't stick your foot in your mouth so much.

Hey Forrest, It's ok to admit you the sox aren't as good as advertised and you're a blowhard.

hey, the red sox finally got over the .500 mark. "how bout them crumb bums!!!" =D>

speaking of the .500 mark...

95% of the $kankee roster is going to have to start hitting .500 if they are going to live up to the mind-boggling predictions of the $kankee homer crowd on this board.

What? Maybe if you had half a clue you wouldn't stick your foot in your mouth so much.

Hey Forrest, It's ok to admit you the sox aren't as good as advertised and you're a blowhard.

I knew he couldnt do it...maybe after the $kankees overthrow the D-Rays for last place he'll come around. No? What if they're under .500 at the All Star Break...then will smizzy criticize anything Yankee-related? I dont care if its the bat boys or Matsui's translator! Still nothing? What if they fail to make it to the postseason after spending $210 million thus far? Snake-eyes on that roll too?

smizzy, I'm not saying you have to be objective ever again, dude. Just throw me a bone here...say something negative about the 5 homos who do the "YMCA" act for all I care, JUST SHOW ME SOMETHING!!!

speaking of the .500 mark...

95% of the $kankee roster is going to have to start hitting .500 if they are going to live up to the mind-boggling predictions of the $kankee homer crowd on this board.

did i miss something. when did the 6 & 5 crumb bum's pitching staff become hot stuff??? amazing!! you where talkin bigpoop.gif before your team even got to .500!! please!!

I knew he couldnt do it...maybe after the $kankees overthrow the D-Rays for last place he'll come around. No? What if they're under .500 at the All Star Break...then will smizzy criticize anything Yankee-related? I dont care if its the bat boys or Matsui's translator! Still nothing? What if they fail to make it to the postseason after spending $210 million thus far? Snake-eyes on that roll too?

smizzy, I'm not saying you have to be objective ever again, dude. Just throw me a bone here...say something negative about the 5 homos who do the "YMCA" act for all I care, JUST SHOW ME SOMETHING!!!

Ill say it one more time for the school teacher....Im always criticizing the Yankees.

I can't stand Kevin Brown,Randy johnson or Jared Wright...Carl Pavano is overrated and ill never forgive Georgie for signing sheffy over Vlad.

Arod has stolen 30 mil so far from the Yankees and Bernie willimas is done,finished!

Don't worry about me. You are the homer who is blind to the truth. You like to call out everybody else for acting like you do.

potkettle3.gif

Archived