OFFICIAL TIGERS VS YANKEES GAME THREAD

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i tell u i don't know how you even make contact with a 100mph fastball. I don't mean as an opponent of the tigers, I mean anyone.

That kind of speed is mind boggling.

100mph = 147 feet per second.

60 feet between the mound and home plate

60/147 = .40 seconds

The ball will reach the plate in four-tenths of a second. Somewhere in that time you have to recognize and decide to swing.

That's why these guys are pros. wow

The ball will reach the plate in four-tenths of a second. Somewhere in that time you have to recognize and decide to swing.

That's why these guys are pros. wow

Not to mention trying to determine where it is now, and where it will be when it gets to the plate. Hardest thing to do in all of sports....bar none

In the majors guys can hit the heat no matter how fast it is. The movement on it and location is what is the key to get guys out, and a mixture of off speed pitches. Pure heat won't make you a big league pitcher, as hard as it is for us regular folks to believe.

What time is the kenny rogers tee off tomorrow night? :)

Randy has to step up huge tomorrow, no 2 ways about it. I'm sick of his sh#t, put up or shut up, you big goof.

Todays game was the game I had us losing, but I thought we would have won last night so I was pissed about the rain.

Ok so you lost one..no big deal...do you really think the tigers take two in Detroit?!?!? I think it goes 5 and Wang wins the game at the stadium. The tigers will split (K rogers loses and Bonderman wins) and then CMW picks up the W at the Stadium...

This is the best yankee lineup in like 6 years....come on now.

I am a Mets fan but yank fans...come on...do not despair...its just 1 loss. The tigers just nicked up Mussina...no biggie...

LL

To all the a-rod supporters...look at this game...

A-rod is not clutch...he is no jeter. The guy froze a few times. That at bat in the first inning was typical choke rod...bases loaded in the FIRST inning and he whiffs on THREE pitches!!!!!

LL

Yanks are better off trading choke-rod...

Arod will have a good day tomorrow at the plate off kenny rogers.

Book that.

Ok Barton..its booked...we will see. Lets see how he does in situations where the yanks need to drive in runs....

he always hits in non critical situations but when the game is on the line...he chokes...like Linda Lovelace in Deep Throat...

LL

As much as I love the Yankees, I'm so damn tired of Arods act. He acts like a victim everytime they ask him about his choking tendencies . Man up bitch. Is that too much to ask for the 25 million you're getting paid ? Tired of his pile of dog sht performances.

As much as I love the Yankees, I'm so damn tired of Arods act. He acts like a victim everytime they ask him about his choking tendencies . Man up bitch. Is that too much to ask for the 25 million you're getting paid ? Tired of his pile of dog sht performances.

he is starting to resemble Dave Kingman,, at the plate and in the field :P

Archived