OFFICIAL TIGERS VS YANKEES GAME THREAD

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mind telling me how Chien turns into Chink when spelling a coincidentally Asian person's name?

What a joke you are.

First off I thought his first name was Ching not Chien...my mistake....

secondly, on the keyboard the G and the K key are seperated by three other keys...i miss hit the keys..it happens. I did not mean t o cause such a big problem. I respect wang..he is the yank's best pitcher.

LL

secondly, on the keyboard the G and the K key are seperated by three other keys...i miss hit the keys..it happens. I did not mean t o cause such a big problem. I respect wang..he is the yank's best pitcher.

LL

gee LL, ,quit while you are ahead,, now its homo jokes

LL

spoken like a true lawyer:) :) :)

80, LL - to the principal's office.

Ethnic Sensitivity training for everyone else.

guns, you're pretty funny when you're in a good mood. hope to see you back to you're ole miserable self soon ;)

great win today. I had to leave work to go watch the end & caught the 9th inning. that "wells the sequel looks like a pretty good closer. 0-2 counts on all 3 batters after matsui

guns, you're pretty funny when you're in a good mood. hope to see you back to you're ole miserable self soon ;)

great win today. I had to leave work to go watch the end & caught the 9th inning. that "wells the sequel looks like a pretty good closer. 0-2 counts on all 3 batters after matsui

J.W. thanks. Everytime Jones comes in I get nervous.

Jones has revived his career the past 2 years. Will be closing somewhere else next year though, Zumaya is a lock to be closing games for the Tigers next year.

He's signed through next year. Although I wouldn't be surprised if by sometime midseason of next year, Zumaya takes over at the close spot.

Yeah ok, that's why you call me up from somewhere on the Garden State Parkway today and ask if I can get you a Zumaya jersey ASAP.

After hearing you speak of what you want to add to the fan photo gallery I am pretty sure I won't pick up next time you call, lol.

Archived