OFFICIAL YANKEES vs. TIGERS THREAD - GAME 3

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joe Torre has to talk to Joe Morgan and John Miller. May be ask the ump to check why Rogers goes to his hat brim on every pitch? This is a effin' joke. No fire, no heart, the whole lineup looks dead against this BUM. May be Torre should ask them about a job in the booth next year, since he doesn't seem to be doing anything anyway.

My thoughts.

Who is this guy wearing Kenny Rogers uniform ? The guy doesn't exactly look like a deer in headlights. As a matter of fact if you saw him after the strikeout of Cano you can see him on the replay going "Give me the Ball"

Johnson has been good, just not as good as Johnson.

I don't think the Yankees score a run tonight. Not the way Rogers is pitching and with the bullpen waiting.

We've gotten runners on base, and haven't moved a single one over a base. Small ball is apparently too hard for this team.

**** them. I don't blame ARod, if you think that ARod is the reason this team is losing, you're an idiot -- we're playing **** baseball, and it's never ever ever getting any better, because nobody has the common sense to see that this IS NOT WORKING.

We've gotten runners on base, and haven't moved a single one over a base. Small ball is apparently too hard for this team.

**** them. I don't blame ARod, if you think that ARod is the reason this team is losing, you're an idiot -- we're playing **** baseball, and it's never ever ever getting any better, because nobody has the common sense to see that this IS NOT WORKING.

Which is why you go with what brought you to this point.

Archived