I hate Kevin Brown

Smizzy

April so far has been a trainwreck.

We all thought the Yanks would bring the intensity they had in Game 1 all the time.

We were fooled.

Brown sucks and should be gone asap, but did you notice what Tejada did?

Bases loaded, 2 outs and he drives in some runs. If only we could do that.

The three biggest losers on the Yankees are Brown, Giambi, and A-Fraud. I just wish they were all gone. I can't even root for them anymore. Hopefully Brown does the team a favor and punches the wall again when this one is over.

The only Yanks that are easy to root for are Jeter, Bernie, Tino, Matsui, Rivera, and Posada, and two of those players are washed up.

It will never happen unfortunately, but I would love for Torre to send a message and demote Brown to the bullpen and call up Wang to take his place in the rotation. I would also like Cano to be brought up and take over for Womack. It's time to let some of the younger players take over.

Arod / Giambi & Brown are stealing from this team and should taken to the woodshed.

Gimabi & Brown should be delt asap. while some idiot out there still thinks they have some value. If that idot even exists.

the sad part is it aint gonna happen. both are making crazy money, as well as major issues. i'm still holding out hope for giambi, but i have none for brown!!!

this man should never

throw another pitch

for the yankees!!!

brown_hand.jpg

Kevin Brown sucks.

Why did we have to make this trade for Randy Johnson and sign this a$$hole?

Imagine if the rotation looked like this:

1) Andy Pettitte

2) Jon Lieber

3) Carl Pavano

4) Mike Mussina

5) Brad Hasley / El Duque

Much better.

There are not enough bad things in the world that can happen to Kevin Brown as far as I'm concerned.

This is the guy they brought to replace Pettitte !?! Are you F'N kidding me. This guy makes Jeff Weaver look like Pedro Martinez.

I will never understand what George had against Andy.

There are not enough bad things in the world that can happen to Kevin Brown as far as I'm concerned.

This is the guy they brought to replace Pettitte !?! Are you F'N kidding me. This guy makes Jeff Weaver look like Pedro Martinez.

andy was on a christian tv show or commercial (this is years ago, i don't remember) & basically said the most important thing in his life is God, followed by his family & the yankees. some said at the time, george was'nt real crazy about the yankees being last in the top three.

2001 world series

On a serious note...I will offer my opinion as to what george had against Andy Pettite. Andy simply wasnt his guy...he was a Buck guy. fat george has always resented the brought-ups that came to fruition whil ehe was still exiled. He tried to trade Andy like 4 times to the Phillies, and Torre talked him out of it all 4 times. george is too busy being preoccupied with the trophy of other teams than he is paying attention to his own guys. He hated paying Jeter $19 million per for 10 years (who wouldnt???)

Tough to imagine. AP used to KILL Boston, I was scared to death of him, especially in big games. How the hell many big games did he have to win for george? Nothing would have been good enough.

Archived