Barton, we'll miss ya

CrazyCarl40

of course boston idiots will have fun with this but remember, this yankee team which i'm the FIRST to admit is full of gutless chokers came up to boston and ended your season in your own ball park 5 games in a row.

Hey, I didn't say anythign disparaging or hurtful about the Yankees. I'm just making sure Barton remembers the deal. Trust me, I hear enough stuff about the Yankees from my family as they are all huge fans.

Good job, dooshey.

I'll still be posting here in the offseason though, just as soon as opening day starts I wont be here until the yankees play in game 1 of the 2007 ALDS.

You won't follow through with that. Some day between April and October 2007 JBF is going to make a post that sets you off.

of course boston idiots will have fun with this but remember, this yankee team which i'm the FIRST to admit is full of gutless chokers came up to boston and ended your season in your own ball park 5 games in a row.

do the yanks get a ring and banner for that?

man, are Yank fans pulling every imaginable useless trivia or ancient history to soothe thier wounds?

Good job, dooshey.

I'll still be posting here in the offseason though, just as soon as opening day starts I wont be here until the yankees play in game 1 of the 2007 ALDS.

so if recent history proves itself that will give you 3 or 4 days to post ;)

I am acting upon executive rights here. Barton is not allowed to not post here. That bet was not approved by the JetNation Corporate office. He needs to post here next year!

He is a dooshey for making that bet though.

No way should Barton be allowed to post here! Not after making that JonEJinxesque statement!

But in typical loudmouth internet toughguy fashion...he wont stick to it.

Hey, no biggie, NOBODY can rain on my YEP parade.

I was going to post some stories from the Boston Elimination Party. But honestly it happened so long ago, I don't remember any.

You won't follow through with that. Some day between April and October 2007 JBF is going to make a post that sets you off.

I dunno.

Lately I have seen my hairless cat browsing thru this forum.......he hasnt learned to type yet though.

Archived