Wetting the bed

doggystyle

For the first time since college i wet myself last night. I drank 5 double bacardi and coke's then half a bottle of vodka with red bull. I recall waking up soaked thru my boxers and pants that i had worn to work earlier...i went to the bathroom stripped down and woke up a few hours later wrapped in a bathroom towel.

it was a good night, and i haven't even brought up the hookers yet

For the first time since college i wet myself last night. I drank 5 double bacardi and coke's then half a bottle of vodka with red bull. I recall waking up soaked thru my boxers and pants that i had worn to work earlier...i went to the bathroom stripped down and woke up a few hours later wrapped in a bathroom towel.

You didn't wet yourself, man, and there weren't any hookers. The guy who buggered you gave you a golden shower. I didn't want to watch, but Hendrix was all like, "Man, you gotta check THIS **** out!"

Dig.

second verse, different from the first...

Nah, it's...

"Third verse, same as the first!

Just last night, I was reminded of

Just how bad it had gotten and just how sick

I had become...!"

'Violent Femmes'. :)

As to the initiator of this Piss Festival, who in God's name would announce they pissed themselves? No wonder it smells like ammonia in here, but I could have sworn it was Al Davis in that four days straight sweatsuit. Do you know it's considered scientfic fact that part of early man's survival was directly attributable to how damn bad we smelled? I mean, who would want to eat us? I'm sure we most certainly didn't want to eat each other. Er, heh. Our stench made us have dominion over Musk Ox and Water Buffalo, for example. And those b*stards smell pretty funky. Hell, imagine how goddamn smelly people were in Biblical Times. "Let my people go - please (drum and cymbal)!"

dude pissing your pants? that is SO trailer parkish. sholdnt you be at abrooks and dunn concert?

Archived