Sign in to follow this  
Bugg

Congratulations 2006 Detroit Tigers and fans

Thanks for the congrats guys. The Tigers played a great game. They were hungry and they wanted it, and I think taht was the difference. Hopefully, we'll be able to pull it out against teh A's and get to the WS. But hopefully, they'll take it one step at a time. I can't begin to tell you how stoked I am right now.

Wow, I have never seen anyone celebrate a Division series like this...but you no what....it's great. Good for them.

That was 19 years of frustration coming to a head. There are many fans who have stuck with them through all the s*** they have gone through the last 13-14 years. I think the Tigers sharing this with the fans is absolutely perfect.

Hey guys,

Just got home from the stadium That is, by far, the best game I have seen, or probably will see in my life. I cannot begin to tell you how proud of them I am. I told my dad in the 7th how great it would be if they were to end it in the 9th, and sure enough maggs ends it. The place was absolute hysteria. People were in teh streets for about 2 hours after and Bob Seger and Kid Rock put on an impromptu concert next to the stadium at Cheli's. Friggin awesome.

Thanks to everyone for the congrats.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company