Gutless performance by the Yankees

Green Jets & Ham

Just Pathetic

9 All-Stars in the lineup and their offense was AWOL for three games

Credit the Tigers pitching, no doubt about it, but these Yankees take a huge hit as well ... that was flatout pathetic ... embarassing ... not for me, cause it says nothing about me, but these players should be humiliated ... they deserve every bit of scorn that's coming their way ... All-Stars out the wazoo, but they had a heart the size of a mustard seed

Congratulations to the Tigers ... they earned it ... that was a proper @$$-kickin

Just Pathetic

Credit the Tigers pitching, no doubt about it, but these Yankees take a huge hit as well ... that was flatout pathetic ... embarassing ... not for me, cause it says nothing about me, but these players should be humiliated ... they deserve every bit of scorn that's coming their way ... All-Stars out the wazoo, but they had a heart the size of a mustard seed

Congratulations to the Tigers ... they earned it ... that was a proper @$$-kickin

What's with the penguin signature?

Just Pathetic

Absolutely right,hammer. No heart whatsoever,but thats what you get when you bring in a bunch of mercenaries.

Steinbrenner needs to stop throwing cash at guys like Sheffield and Johnson and let Cashman and co. build a team that gives a damn about more than just a paycheck. This embarrasment would never have happened if the Yanks sent out 9 guys with even half the heart of a guy like Paul O'Neill

I agree. The mercenaries are what pisses me off the most. They don't work, we've proven that.

Agreed. It can work, but more than likely it just doesnt.

I think, if Cashman sticks around, that you'll see the Yankees really revert back to their ways of going with some young talent, stronger pitching, and more balanced hitters.

Just looking at the Tigers and the Mets and in their dugouts it looks like they are actually enjoying themselves out there and having some fun- the Yankees besides Damon laughing when his team is down 6 to 0 in a elimination game seem to be all sober and nonchalant and not enjoying themselves.

Just looking at the Tigers and the Mets and in their dugouts it looks like they are actually enjoying themselves out there and having some fun- the Yankees besides Damon laughing when his team is down 6 to 0 in a elimination game seem to be all sober and nonchalant and not enjoying themselves.

great observation,,

and it starts with sour faced Torre who sits there looking like he's dying for a seltzer so he can belch off the Pastrami sandwich he just devoured before coming into dugout

Archived