Miguel Cabrera

Matt39

News flash, Marlins fans will not show up until they move. No one cares about them. There are better things to do in Florida than go to a baseball team with crappy ownership. Stop trying to assume that everyone wants A-Rod and will gladly pay half his contract to have him. If A-Rod is as good as you all are making him seem in this thread, then why do you want him gone so badly?

Exactly. He's a POS.

Look at his career pre-yankees. There's nothing wrong with ARod -- he'll take the Marlins from a non-contender to a team that can get there, or at least a lot closer -- his reg. seasons are usually pretty good. In NY he didn't have chemistry in our clubhouse and the media and fans alienated him -- he's done in NY, but in a smaller, less baseball-crazy market, he'll thrive again.

OK...I have heard enough of this nonsense...

CAN WE PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT THE YANKEES TRADING A-ROD? HE SIMPLY MUST REMAIN A YANKEE FOR LIFE!!!

As the world's foremost Yankee hater, I am beginning to want to see Joe Torre manage in NY forever too!

please continue to wish for this. I'm sure it will bite you in the ass continually as the Red Sox go back to missing the playoffs regularly.

When you're worse than the CANADIAN team, you have problems.

Here's another trade option that won't happen. A-Rod for some pitching and Mark Teahen in KC. They've got a 3B they might like to bring up next year named Alex Gordon. They could ditch underachieving Angel Berroa and plug A-Rod at SS. Too bad about that no-trade clause.

Here's another trade option that won't happen. A-Rod for some pitching and Mark Teahen in KC. They've got a 3B they might like to bring up next year named Alex Gordon. They could ditch underachieving Angel Berroa and plug A-Rod at SS. Too bad about that no-trade clause.

Teahen could be had for less than that...way less.

as usual a stupid mets fan talking out of his ass. arod MAKES 25 million a year HOWEVER the rangers pay 9 million of that which leaves 16 million that is VERY reasonable considering his production. and i'm sure the yankees would pick up some of that if they wanted to trade him. his contract is VERY tradable.

If it's such a reasonable contract, why do you want to trade him?

I'm not a Yankee fan, but it's hard to blame all of this on A-Rod. Except for Jeter and Posada, who else got a hit this series? Cano, Sheffield, Matsui all were awful.

The Yankee problem was what everyone was worried about all year. Outside of Wang, their starting pitching was questonable all year.

And how about giving some credit to the Tigers. They simply outpitched the Yankee staff. They did exactly what you have to do againast that lineup... throw strikes with something on them. The Tigers are going to be very good for a long time if they can keep that staff together.

Any royal trade for arod would START with Alex Gordon.

If it's such a reasonable contract, why do you want to trade him?

I'm not a Yankee fan, but it's hard to blame all of this on A-Rod. Except for Jeter and Posada, who else got a hit this series? Cano, Sheffield, Matsui all were awful.

The Yankee problem was what everyone was worried about all year. Outside of Wang, their starting pitching was questonable all year.

And how about giving some credit to the Tigers. They simply outpitched the Yankee staff. They did exactly what you have to do againast that lineup... throw strikes with something on them. The Tigers are going to be very good for a long time if they can keep that staff together.

They would be trading him because they think it's just better for him and better for the franchise to aviod the major distraction that he would be next year if he came back.

Archived