Official Jets - Jaguars Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good call Guns.:eek:

That's what I get for being poisioned by the Tigers with all this faith crap. LOL

Observations:

Offense - OL, Specifically Mangold, is getting OWNED.

Defense - When given his cost, D-Rob is bust. That said the entire DL is getting owned.

But this is the 2006 jets and it's only the 1st qtr. Still anyone's game.

That's what I get for being poisioned by the Tigers with all this faith crap. LOL

Observations:

Offense - OL, Specifically Mangold, is getting OWNED.

Defense - When given his cost, D-Rob is bust. That said the entire DL is getting owned.

But this is the 2006 jets and it's only the 1st qtr. Still anyone's game.

kassel COMPLETELY wiffed on that long screen pass. thats not robertson's falut.

kassel COMPLETELY wiffed on that long screen pass. thats not robertson's falut.

Mike I'm not putting anything solely on D-Rob's shoulders. Fact is given current personnel, we don't have what it takes to run the 3-4. it doesn't matter to me what Mangini does because this year is all about the 2007 run. But for the time being, I think the 4-3 should be full-time

Mike I'm not putting anything solely on D-Rob's shoulders. Fact is given current personnel, we don't have what it takes to run the 3-4. it doesn't matter to me what Mangini does because this year is all about the 2007 run. But for the time being, I think the 4-3 should be full-time

if we didn't have crap like kassel at LB wiffing we would be in alot better shape.

VIlma is totally lost. Does he ever tackle anyone and not knock them 3 yards further?Does he have any idea whta his job is?

D-rob is horrible.

There isn't a more pathetic sight than Thomas in coverage. Just bring in another safety. This is the worst qtr. of football os far this year.

Archived