The Boss Speaks !!!!

shawn306

Following today's loss to the Orioles

"Enough is enough. I am bitterly disappointed as I'm sure all Yankee fans are by the lack of performance by our team," Steinbrenner said in a statement issued immediately after the game.

"It is unbelievable to me that the highest-paid team in baseball would start the season in such a deep funk. They are not playing like true Yankees. They have the talent to win and they are not winning. I expect Joe Torre, his complete coaching staff and the team to turn this around."

Dear Mr. Steinbrenner,

NO F'N SH!T !!!!

You would think that you would have learned from the past but obviously you have not. May I please make the following suggestions.

1) Please kill Kevin Brown

I have had more than enough of this prima donna douchebag imitating a major league pitcher. This is a guy who refused a rehab start because he did not want to pitch on minor league mound !?! Are you F'N kidding. This guy should be pitching no more than batting practice.

2) As a good will gesture to the Yomiuri Giants for Matsui please sell; no wait give them; no wait give them a million dollars to take Giambi. How long did it take for Giambi to go back to be Dave Kingman ? 2 Games Enough already.

3) As far as A-Hole is concerned. Nobody should ever compare him to Jeter again. He is shown time and time again that he is about as good Tony Batista when the money is on the line.

You can spend all the money you want but if you have no chemistry you have nothing. Nothing is exactly what the your team is right now.

Thank You

Shawn306

jetnation.com

Absolutely...fat george, feel free to involve yourself MORE in the day-to-day operations. Let's pillage more teams of their big name has-beens. What about the guys he wanted but let slip away???

Granted, after the signings of Missina, Giamboo, A-hole, Sheffield, and Randy Johnson, none of this will seem shocking, but it cant get much worse. Here is a short list of players the $kanks can bring in to "fix" the problems:

-Rafael Palmeiro

-Sammy Sosa

-Ken Griffey Jr

-Sidney Ponson

-Barry Zito

-Greg Maddux

-Brett Boone

All of them were rumored to be on their way to the Bronx, none of them made it. Every last one would fit in VERY nicely!

Since the 1980s are officially back in Yankee-land, I say we give Rickey Henderson a call. I said in my season preview that Jack Clark might be willing to come back as well. this is the gift that keeps on giving

Archived