happy birthday bob!!!

gg

Thanks, everybody. George Carlin tickets from my wife and a six-pack of Guinness from a co-worker, so far. Not a bad day.

Dominator - SoFla didn't bother wishing me pookie because he knows I'm married. :)

And, no offense to JFBM, but I like Alk's cake a lot better. ;)

Thanks, everybody. George Carlin tickets from my wife and a six-pack of Guinness from a co-worker, so far. Not a bad day.

Dominator - SoFla didn't bother wishing me pookie because he knows I'm married. :)

exactly right Bob we already KNOW you be getting some pookie-acca after your cake tonight or after the concert at least..

I'm married too. I need more wishes for pookie now than I did before. Glad to see you'll get it.

alyssa_milano_mole_6_big.jpg

Happy Birthday!

I'd like to get a closer look at that tattoo-I think I'm seeing The Budweiser Clydesdale's-I could be wrong though...I hereby declare that we here at JetNation need an Alyssa Milano thread now that we've run out of Vida shots

exactly right Bob we already KNOW you be getting some pookie-acca after your cake tonight or after the concert at least..

Ok, so pookie is for the single guys and pookie-acca is for the married ones?

Well, enjoy your pookie-acca Bob. I hope you get as much as you like after your cake tonight.

Archived