happy birthday gainzo!!!

gg

happy birthday gainzo.......... you're present arrived early with the win over da jets........nothin left but cake & candles.

I believe the candle supply was wiped out in the ne due to bobs b'day so let me know if ya need any fedx'd up from here

I don't know what "pookie" is either, but I sure hope you get some.

Happy Birthday you crazy Patriots fan!!!!

question to you....... if you don't know what pookie is, how did you know to refer to it as getting "some" ? why didn't you say I hope you get one or a couple ;) i'm just sayin thats all. I don't know what "a" pookie is either

gainzo, if it's a pookie you wish for as you blow out the candles, then I hope one jumps outta da cake & squirts you in the eye ;)

question to you....... if you don't know what pookie is, how did you know to refer to it as getting "some" ? why didn't you say I hope you get one or a couple ;) i'm just sayin thats all. I don't know what "a" pookie is either

Because I imagine that getting "some" pookie must be better than getting "no" pookie, especially when it is pookie that you desire for your birthday. If he is happy with "a" pookie or a "couple" of pookie (is their a plural for pookie SoFla?) then that is fine. I just would like to see him get as much pookie as he wishes for on his birthday. ;)

Because I imagine that getting "some" pookie must be better than getting "no" pookie, especially when it is pookie that you desire for your birthday. If he is happy with "a" pookie or a "couple" of pookie (is their a plural for pookie SoFla?) then that is fine. I just would like to see him get as much pookie as he wishes for on his birthday. ;)

pookie-acca

thanks for clearing that up for me......I think........I'm still not sure exactly what pookie is but rest assured I'll be asking for some, one, a couple or whatever denomination the stuff comes in come joewilly birthday time ;)

gainzo, we expect a full pookie report 1st thing in the morning

If one is fun, why not two?

And if you like two, you might as well have four.

If you like four, why not a few? Why not a slew? MORE!

Dig.

Happy Birthday (a day late). Hope it was fun and snappy. :cool:

Just a normal Monday:

1). Go to work hungover after the Pats game

2). Get home

3). Watch "The Wire" on HBO On Demand

4). Watch MNF

5). Bedtime

And of course take phone calls in between wishing me a Happy Birthday!

Archived