I am FAMOUS

Brenjetsfan

Bren if you leave to go back please leave your flunkies here.

We need all the help we can get!

I am not leaving anywhere.THIS is the best site EVER.....I just lurk over there to find things to cut an paste on OTHER boards...heheeee

I believe my honey from the left coast started a thread about the TILT an the guy was asked who his FAVORITE all time sports player was an he said

MAWAE...thats it..poor HBBOB had NO clue that there was a HIT out on me.... :wink:

Hope his IP address in not blocked now.

Those future/hopefull jet season ticketholders who still long for tickets know a lot of present season ticket holders and corp.ticketholders will put extra tickets on sale on JET message boards as soon as their bill arrives from the JETS which was in the last couple of days thats probobly why your seeing all the newbies....

Speaking of BREN, we'll be having a monthly feature where we probe deep into the mind of our lovely and talented VP of Marketing. Bren will share her thoughts on sports, politics, life and love, as well as geography, computational mathematics and literature. The working title of the feature will be "Bren's House of Style," but if anyone has a better title for it that is CLEAN (relatively speaking) and RESPECTFUL (again, relatively speaking), I'd appreaciate suggestions.

And thanks to Bren for agreeing to the project. That gal is a STAR!

Speaking of BREN, we'll be having a monthly feature where we probe deep into the mind of our lovely and talented VP of Marketing. Bren will share her thoughts on sports, politics, life and love, as well as geography, computational mathematics and literature. The working title of the feature will be "Bren's House of Style," but if anyone has a better title for it that is CLEAN (relatively speaking) and RESPECTFUL (again, relatively speaking), I'd appreaciate suggestions.

And thanks to Bren for agreeing to the project. That gal is a STAR!

Love column? Being from Boston, we can marry the same sex. Is there a lesbian section?

looking back on this years from now ,SEAN will see that turning on Brenda was the beginning of JI`s downfall
Well boys (TOM & MAX ) You seem to have SEAN`s attention as he sent me a NASTY gram with the above quote attached about how BRENDA had stabbed him in the back by comming to his board and sending over 100+ e-mails to fellow members of his site letting them know about the new rival board.I didn`t relize we had to choose between 1 or the other ,well sean as long as your reading here had you been decent enough to answer me when I first asked why BRENDA had been banned ,we might not be having this conversation..

Well boys (TOM & MAX ) You seem to have SEAN`s attention as he sent me a NASTY gram with the above quote attached about how BRENDA had stabbed him in the back by comming to his board and sending over 100+ e-mails to fellow members of his site letting them know about the new rival board.I didn`t relize we had to choose between 1 or the other ,well sean as long as your reading here had you been decent enough to answer me when I first asked why BRENDA had been banned ,we might not be having this conversation..

C'mon don't start FALSEHOODS here..He told Jetgirl yesterday that I can come back to JI anytime I want. But I told her its ok, I choose not to. I did not send 100 it was 200..ah j/k. I asked NO ONE TO LEAVE OR CHOOSE JI EVER! FEEL the LUV!

FEEL THE POWER!

I`m not starting any falsehoods BRENDA , I asked him this 2 or three days ago to repond to that after it was posted hear you`d been banned from JI & i`m just finding out today you were allowed back(being allowed back does indicate that you were out at some point) I`m not looking to cause any trouble ,just looking out for my favorite girl :D:D

Sean doesnt do things to be spiteful. He also doesnt hold a grudge very long. I hope that once things settle down everyone will get along again.

I would hate to see 2 groups at 16H who dont talk to each other.

IMO: This whole thing is GGG's Fault

whiteskipperhat-375.jpg

The only thing that's GGG's fault is the drastic increase in my dry-cleaning bills since I met her. But, I agree with you, this whole thing is blown over, and people are just venting a little bit. It's all good, and soon it will be back to normal. Except for you, JM. There is no 'normal' left for a man in a sailor's hat.

Archived