The Pittsburgh Steelers are...

Rothlisiberger so far-7 INTs, 0 TDs. Must be killing fantasy teams in every league.

Killing fantasy teams everywhere and making 124 the happiest person in the world.

BTW, where is our good buddy StillerPaul? I thought he would still come around when his boy was producing less then A-Rod in the postseason.

124 is a hypocrite.

Troll can't make fun of the Yankees because he is a Cubs fan, but 124 can make fun of the Steelers (who have actually won something in the past 6 years).

The Jets have at least been competitive in the past 6 seasons, aside from 1 year, have the lowful Cubbies? I admire you for sticking with the Cubs but please, there is no room for Cubs fans when it's Yankee talk, what do you have against the Yankees? Every team can spend money, your franchises decides not to invest it in the team and that's fine, but the money arguments you and others bring are laughable.

Now, this is the NFL forum lets stick it to the Steelers blowing more than Tom Brady on a Sunday night alone with Mumbles.

The Jets have at least been competitive in the past 6 seasons, aside from 1 year, have the lowful Cubbies? I admire you for sticking with the Cubs but please, there is no room for Cubs fans when it's Yankee talk, what do you have against the Yankees? Every team can spend money, your franchises decides not to invest it in the team and that's fine, but the money arguments you and others bring are laughable.

Now, this is the NFL forum lets stick it to the Steelers blowing more than Tom Brady on a Sunday night alone with Mumbles.

I rarely use money arguments against the Yankees. Surely, you have noticed that there is no middle ground with the Yankees. You either love them or hate them. Obviously, I fall into the latter category. It is just funny to me that they spend all that money and it can't get them out of the first round of the playoffs.

I am just as happy about the Steelers bad start as you are. However, I am just calling it like I see it. I will continue to make fun of the Yankees when they fail, because they aren't SUPPOSED to fail. Just like I will continue to bash the Steelrs, despite them having 5 championship rings since the last time we were in the Super Bowl.

Archived