What do you think the Yankees NEED

uart

yeah there is alot of room. though it's not as big as some of these starter castles they are building in upper saddle river heh thats where my folks live and where i grew up.

cool, my wife grew up there, ,right around corner where Nixon lived,, you know where I mean

The Yankees NEED to unload on high priced over-rated clubhouse killers (Sheffield, A-Rod & possibly Giambi) and they NEED to find young pitchers who have not had major injury problems in the past. Signing the Japanese pitcher would be a big help and bringing up Hughes is looking more and more like a must idea. They also need to unload on Johnson & I'd prefer to see Mussina walk.

I've spent the better part of 4 years in "central jersey" and trust me... north jersey is alot better.

agree to dissagree, i guess. Personally I think North Jersey is a festering cesspool of suckage (and a big-ass refinery).

But hey, if that's what you prefer, do your thang.

agree to dissagree, i guess. Personally I think North Jersey is a festering cesspool of suckage (and a big-ass refinery).

But hey, if that's what you prefer, do your thang.

u cant judge north jersey based on what you see on a small sliver of turnpike on way to NYC...

north jersey is mostly small quintessential towns with quaint main streets and lots of trees with beautiful houses and great schools..

thats like judging central jersey on that tourist trap, junky lookin jersey shore

Archived