Yankees Sweep Tampa

Maxman

Dude that "limb" is about fifty feet wide. There's enough room to build a house on it.

It's a two game series.

At home.

Against Tampa Freaking Bay.

With Randy Johnson on the mound for one of the games.

The Yankees have struggled but they're NOT a bad team, just a very flawed good one.

A two game sweep at home against Tampa Bay with Unit on the mound for a game is pretty freaking likely.

and it will prove nothing, the Yankees aren't as bad right now as people think, and they won't be as good as many people will want to claim after the two game "sweep".

Dude that "limb" is about fifty feet wide. There's enough room to build a house on it.

It's a two game series.

At home.

The Yankees have struggled but they're NOT a bad team, just a very flawed good one.

A two game sweep at home against Tampa Bay with Unit on the mound for a game is pretty freaking likely.

and it will prove nothing, the Yankees aren't as bad right now as people think, and they won't be as good as many people will want to claim after the two game "sweep".

Hahahaha, Maxman...you make me laugh...seriously, Tampa bay is just a temporary salve on the Yankees wounded pride. If the yanks don't sweep against the Rays, then...there will be big trouble.

It looks like their are three teams now in the Al East that are competitive..the yanks, Sox and the orioles?!?!!

Well, makes for a better season..more competitive and exciting.

What would happen if the Yanks don't make the playoffs? Does george fire the manager and gm or does he chill?

LL

Hahahaha, Maxman...you make me laugh...seriously, Tampa bay is just a temporary salve on the Yankees wounded pride. If the yanks don't sweep against the Rays, then...there will be big trouble.

It looks like their are three teams now in the Al East that are competitive..the yanks, Sox and the orioles?!?!!

Well, makes for a better season..more competitive and exciting.

What would happen if the Yanks don't make the playoffs? Does george fire the manager and gm or does he chill?

LL

For the first time in a long time...I cannot say with 100% certainty that Maxman is being facetios by creating this thread. I know he is a ball-buster like none other...but I gotta believe that Yankee fans have all 10 fingers crossed, a rabbit's foot in each hand, and 2 salt shakers over each shoulder for a 2 game sweep of the D-Rays.

Start making the posters at Staples now: Showdown in the Bronx!!! Yankees/Devil Rays Death Match!!! 4th place is on the line!!!

For the first time in a long time...I cannot say with 100% certainty that Maxman is being facetios by creating this thread. I know he is a ball-buster like none other...but I gotta believe that Yankee fans have all 10 fingers crossed, a rabbit's foot in each hand, and 2 salt shakers over each shoulder for a 2 game sweep of the D-Rays.

Start making the posters at Staples now: Showdown in the Bronx!!! Yankees/Devil Rays Death Match!!! 4th place is on the line!!!

It's a two game series.

At home.

Cmon man I went out on a HUGE LIMB.

I predicted 3 wins in a 2 game series. That takes balls! 8)

It's a two game series.

At home.

Cmon man I went out on a HUGE LIMB.

I predicted 3 wins in a 2 game series. That takes balls! 8)

Archived