Mets Start The NLCS...GO METS

Latinlawyer

Ok, I think we should start a thread on the Mets, after all we are in the NLCS.

I Think:

1) Keep floyd off the roster and let him get some healing

2) Start Endy for him

3) I would have preferred Dave Williams to Oliver Perez against the Cards

4) I think we take this series in 5.

I tried getting tix for this series but the same seats i had for the NLDS are now 3x the NLDS price...I am gonna stay home and watch it on my HDTV!

LL

I like Chavez in the lineup no matter to give speed and defense.

Williams pitched 4 good games and one lousy games as a starter with the Mets- with Perez you have no idea what pitcher you are getting- very good or very bad.

I like Chavez in the lineup no matter to give speed and defense.

Williams pitched 4 good games and one lousy games as a starter with the Mets- with Perez you have no idea what pitcher you are getting- very good or very bad.

I like williams...reminds me of Rick reed. Oliver scares me because he has fantastic stuff but tends to be erratic as hell. I want Endy in the series because the guy just produces and could quite possibly be the best outfielder in this series.

LL

Endy should not be on the bench for the rest of the series. When Floyd heals, he should be taking Shawn Green's spot (despite his great performance in Game 3 of the NLDS), not Endy's.

As for the pitching rotation, I just hope we won't have to trust Oliver Perez with the ball in a big game. He's got a slider with great bite and he can be effective like he was in '02, but if he is asked to pitch in the game that decides the series, I'll be very worried.

Archived