Next time you get into a bar fight....

kloogy

Great stuff. Bas Ruten is a bad mo fo. I watched some documentary on a mixed marial artist. Bas was his trainer and the guy kept calling him out during their training sessions. Finally Bas took him on and knocked his a$$ out. If not for injuries, he would probably still be the best mixed martial artist today.

Great stuff. Bas Ruten is a bad mo fo. I watched some documentary on a mixed marial artist. Bas was his trainer and the guy kept calling him out during their training sessions. Finally Bas took him on and knocked his a$$ out. If not for injuries, he would probably still be the best mixed martial artist today.

Did he win by getting his opponents to crack up laughing? Kick the knee, heel to the groin, heel to the groin, bang, bang, bang, you should not have do this!!!

If you don't know who he is , enjoy this clip.....he is one bad a.s.s mofo

Nothing funny about those fights.

That's what I'm talking about. I didn't know he had actually made a comeback. I was just looking at his record and he fought in july of this year. I think this guy could take just about any middle or lightweight fighter that it out there today. I would pay money to see what he would do to Ortiz.

http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/fightfinder.asp?FighterID=214

That guy everyone calls a loser and washed up, beat him twice if I'm not mistakened. ( Ken Shamrock )..Pancrase fights.

Pretty impressive, but he did beat Bas at an early stage in his career. I have a feeling if they had faced off again at the peak of Bas' career, it would have been much different.

Archived