To all the Yankee Fans

Guys, As a baseball fan.....RELAX! You guys have the highest payroll, a team that is studded with all-star caliber players, an HOF coach and a few HOF pitchers! 4-8 is not the end of the world. Tampa Bay is 2 wins right there...so you are 6-8 after their visit...then two more wins and you are back at .500!

This is not the end of the world...you guys are a 90+ win team...

LL

Guys, As a baseball fan.....RELAX! You guys have the highest payroll, a team that is studded with all-star caliber players, an HOF coach and a few HOF pitchers! 4-8 is not the end of the world. Tampa Bay is 2 wins right there...so you are 6-8 after their visit...then two more wins and you are back at .500!

This is not the end of the world...you guys are a 90+ win team...

LL

max,

Dont torture randolph....I bet you that if Randolph was there..he would have gotten passed up for donnie baseball. Mattingly will be the next Yank coach...with Girardi a close second. No way steinbrenner would have hired randolph.

LL

max,

Dont torture randolph....I bet you that if Randolph was there..he would have gotten passed up for donnie baseball. Mattingly will be the next Yank coach...with Girardi a close second. No way steinbrenner would have hired randolph.

LL

max,

LL

LL

You are 100% accurate. Randolph wasn't going to get a chance here. That being said he DEFINES class. And I wish him all the luck in the world.

Here are George's next moves:

07/20/05 - Fire Mel and bring back Nardi Contreas (I forget that guys name...he worked with Stump Merrill)

07/23/05 - Fire Torre because a 2-1 start after the pitching coach shakeup isn't acceptable.

07/23/05 - Hire Mattingly.

In the offseason he will fire Mattingly and hire Girardi. The Yankees will have won the WS in 5 games. But George was embarassed because Boston got it done in 4 last year.

max,

LL

LL

You are 100% accurate. Randolph wasn't going to get a chance here. That being said he DEFINES class. And I wish him all the luck in the world.

07/20/05 - Fire Mel and bring back Nardi Contreas (I forget that guys name...he worked with Stump Merrill)

07/23/05 - Fire Torre because a 2-1 start after the pitching coach shakeup isn't acceptable.

In the offseason he will fire Mattingly and hire Girardi. The Yankees will have won the WS in 5 games. But George was embarassed because Boston got it done in 4 last year.

LL

You are 100% right. Willie is 100% class and I think he brought some of the Yankee swagger to the Mets. You know, the one thing that the Mets have going into the later innings is that they have no fear of a game trailing into the late innings. They always believe they are going to win. That is willie-ball and that is light years of Art Howe!

LL

LL

You are 100% right. Willie is 100% class and I think he brought some of the Yankee swagger to the Mets. You know, the one thing that the Mets have going into the later innings is that they have no fear of a game trailing into the late innings. They always believe they are going to win. That is willie-ball and that is light years of Art Howe!

LL