Will Rudy be at game?

SouthernJet

I really hope they call this game.

It is raining ugly here, and it was just a bad day in NYC.

I hope they move the game to tmw.

Tomorrow's outlook is worse. Rainouts really hurt the Mets. They need off days to rest their pen.

Tomorrow's outlook is worse. Rainouts really hurt the Mets. They need off days to rest their pen.

I thought the forecast changed, and that tmw is now looking better than tonite. they say rain ends in the a.m., and just a chance of some showers at night.

Tonite is just a steady rain.

Bob,

Have the Yankees designated which players are going to the Arizona League yet?

You know. Because they can. Because they are not playing any more. As in they lost. In the playoffs. Again.

Meaning you are grumpy.

SD, do you mean as in eliminated?

Bob,

Have the Yankees designated which players are going to the Arizona League yet?

You know. Because they can. Because they are not playing any more. As in they lost. In the playoffs. Again.

Meaning you are grumpy.

The Mets have their players in the AFL also. Especially since only players who are from AAA or AA are allowed to play, unless special circumstances apply (a guy on the Major League roster who was out all year, etc.).

Nice try at a "jab" at the Yankees, but it was a very poor attempt. From you, I would expect better. This was more along the lines of the JBF foolishness.;)

The Mets have their players in the AFL also. Especially since only players who are from AAA or AA are allowed to play, unless special circumstances apply (a guy on the Major League roster who was out all year, etc.).

Nice try at a "jab" at the Yankees, but it was a very poor attempt. From you, I would expect better. This was more along the lines of the JBF foolishness.;)

MBN-And Bob's reference to the Mets "minor league" status is classy?

MBN-And Bob's reference to the Mets "minor league" status is classy?

Fair point. But that is his opinion, not a fact. You stated your post as a fact, that the Yankees can send players to the AFL because they are not playing anymore. Implying that the Mets can't, as they still are playing.

But that's not the case.

Fair point. But that is his opinion, not a fact. You stated your post as a fact, that the Yankees can send players to the AFL because they are not playing anymore. Implying that the Mets can't, as they still are playing.

But that's not the case.

Splitting hairs here, but couldn't a player that has been injured and needs re-habbing and has MLB experince be sent on an AFL trip?

Splitting hairs here, but couldn't a player that has been injured and needs re-habbing and has MLB experince be sent on an AFL trip?

Yes, but it is rare that that happens. For example, say Floyd was rehabbing. He could have been sent, but most likely would not have. Instead, he might be in the teams own Florida Instructional League.

Yes, that's all the yankee fans have left since the only baseball being played in NY is in Queens.

No offense to anyone but is there a person alive that doesn't believe the Tigers will win the WS this season?

No offense to anyone but is there a person alive that doesn't believe the Tigers will win the WS this season?

Certainly not the same people who thought the Yankees were a shoe-in..

Also maybe the same people who thought Arod the best of all-time

How quick people are to jump on the Tigers bandwagon. We will see...if they win the WS good for them..BUT I will believe in the Mets until they are eliminated.

Real Fans always believe!

LL

GO METS!

Archived