Mike Greenberg says the Jets defense is AWFULL.

crashingjet

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are more delusional than Jets fans.

Sacks, penalties and turnovers are all a part of the game of football.

Face it, your team is the biggest underachiever in the NFL this year.

Give him credit Tx, at least he didn't say to take away the opposing team's points too.

"Take away their points and we would have won every game"

This guy is almost about as bad as a coworker of mine. He's a Steelers' fan and after they were shut out earlier this year, he actually said to me:

"Well, if the Steelers would have scored a touchdown, they wouldn't have been shut out"

Compared to these two, are Jets' fans really that bad Tx??? :)

Yo DOLFAG FAN you must be on that crack rock b/c the JETS own miami ,check your history Dumba$$ . Remember Jason T. crying after the Greatest come back of Jets vs Dolfag history. I know the truth hurt ,I would kick you in the balls if I were to ever meet you but Dolfags have no balls!!!!their Fish. GO JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A dolphin is a mammal not a fish. Jetjagger. Go blow Jumbo Elliot. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, I never understood the desire to slam the team of rival fans without offering good football talk. What purpose does it serve? Really, what's the true point? It's like being fascinated with your own feces and rubbing it on the wall. But not your own wall. Someone else's. Where you're a guest. It's why it seems more suited to a smack talking forum, where the entire point is to offer senseless drivel and insults just to offer senseless drivel and insults. All in good fun and all that, but it can wear thin on a bad day. Just my thoughts.

Again, I never understood the desire to slam the team of rival fans without offering good football talk. What purpose does it serve? Really, what's the true point? It's like being fascinated with your own feces and rubbing it on the wall. But not your own wall. Someone else's. Where you're a guest. It's why it seems more suited to a smack talking forum, where the entire point is to offer senseless drivel and insults just to offer senseless drivel and insults. All in good fun and all that, but it can wear thin on a bad day. Just my thoughts.

O.K. let's talk football.

Jets defense 29th in the leauge.

Penningtons last week 10/17 for 71 yards 0 TD'S 3 INT'S 4 sacks.

Jet defense gave up 5 td's and 41 points.

O.K. let's talk football.

Jets defense 29th in the leauge.

Penningtons last week 10/17 for 71 yards 0 TD'S 3 INT'S 4 sacks.

Jet defense gave up 5 td's and 41 points.

Yes, the Jets had arguably their worst performance EVER.

Now lets talk about the season. The Jets are 2-3 and none of those losses were to the Texans. What is the Dolphins record, and what powerhouses have they had to tangle with?

Yes, the Jets had arguably their worst performance EVER.

Now lets talk about the season. The Jets are 2-3 and none of those losses were to the Texans. What is the Dolphins record, and what powerhouses have they had to tangle with?

I think the Jets worst performance EVER had to of come during the 96 season when you were 1-15. I'm not sure, just guessing. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dolphins lost to the Bills, ouch,, the Texans,, thats comical,, and were a 3 pt victor over the mighty Titans at home (which tells me they would have lost at Tenn., which we didnt)..

So common opponents are :

Buffalo:

Dolphins lost AT HOME 16-6

Jets won in Buffalo 28-20

Edge: Jets

Tenn.:

Dolphins won at home 13-10

Jets won IN Tenn. 23-16

New England:

Dolphins lost at N.E. 20-10

Jets lost at home 24-17

Edge: Dolphins

The other two games are:

Dolphin loss to Steelers in Pitt. 28-17

Jets loss to Indianapolis 31-28 at home

Edge: Jets (Steelers are 1-3)

Dolphin LOSS to HOUSTON at Hou. (almost too funny to type) 17-15

Jet shellacking to jack. 41-0 at jack.

Edge: Push

Both of these losses humiliating.. lets face it..

So when you look at 5 games the most definite edge goes to jets so far..

3 Edges to Jets, 1 to Dolphins, 1 Push..

I think the Jets worst performance EVER had to of come during the 96 season when you were 1-15. I'm not sure, just guessing. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You brought up the statistics from last weeks game. I can't make it much easier on you than trying to reply to exactly what you're saying if we are going to keep it to a football discussion. At no point during that miserable 1-15 season did they lose a game the way they did last weekend. It was the Jets worst loss in over 20 yrs. I was correct, you are proving yourself incapable of staying on track. Based on the vast majority of your posts it comes as no surprise to see that you're just guessing on this one too.

"Take away the sacks, penalties and turnovers and we win every game we've played this year. "

Really going out on a limb there, Sparky.

How was the play, Mrs. Linclon?

How was the maiden voyage, Captain Smith?

Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

No the biggest underachiever would be the Jets. They could'nt even score a friggin field goal last Sunday. A FIELD GOAL. That is underachieving. The fact of the matter is, Daunte threw the entire timing of the offense off, now that problem is fixed. Joey held up strong against the Pats and is going to break out big Sunday against your lousy excuse of a team. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmm..you don't seem to understand the meaning of the word underachieve..so here goes..

underachiever -- un-der-a-chiev-er

dolphins lost to the Bills, ouch,, the Texans,, thats comical,, and were a 3 pt victor over the mighty Titans at home (which tells me they would have lost at Tenn., which we didnt)..

So common opponents are :

Buffalo:

Dolphins lost AT HOME 16-6

Jets won in Buffalo 28-20

Tenn.:

Dolphins won at home 13-10

Jets won IN Tenn. 23-16

New England:

Dolphins lost at N.E. 20-10

Jets lost at home 24-17

Edge: Dolphins

The other two games are:

Dolphin loss to Steelers in Pitt. 28-17

Jets loss to Indianapolis 31-28 at home

Edge: Jets (Steelers are 1-3)

Dolphin LOSS to HOUSTON at Hou. (almost too funny to type) 17-15

Jet shellacking to jack. 41-0 at jack.

Edge: Push

Both of these losses humiliating.. lets face it..

So when you look at 5 games the most definite edge goes to jets so far..

3 Edges to Jets, 1 to Dolphins, 1 Push..

calling crashingjet,,

debate the above

Let's change the subject for a moment. How are the scoring totals?

Here are your points in games 1 through 5:

17, 6, 13, 15 & 10.

Here are the Jets points in games 1 through 5:

23, 17, 28, 28, 0.

I'll do the math.

In the first 5 games the Jets scored 96 points. In the first 5 games the Dolphins scored 61 points.

Even with the Jets being shutout last week they average a TD more in points per game than the Dolphins.

Let's change the subject for a moment. How are the scoring totals?

Here are your points in games 1 through 5:

17, 6, 13, 15 & 10.

Here are the Jets points in games 1 through 5:

23, 17, 28, 28, 0.

I'll do the math.

In the first 5 games the Jets scored 96 points. In the first 5 games the Dolphins scored 61 points.

Even with the Jets being shutout last week they average a TD more in points per game than the Dolphins.

So far this year the Jests have given up 132 points on defense.

So far this year the Mighty Miami Dolphins have given up 91.

Your defense leaks worse than a sinking Jet.

Dolphins easily win in a route. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So far this year the Jests have given up 132 points on defense.

So far this year the Mighty Miami Dolphins have given up 91.

Your defense leaks worse than a sinking Jet.

Dolphins easily win in a route. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Mighty Dolphins"

That is a play on words.

Kind of like the gay song they ripped off from the Houston Oilers?

They play that song at Joe Robbie/Pro Player/Dolphin Stadium.

Sad.

"Mighty Dolphins"

That is a play on words.

Kind of like the gay song they ripped off from the Houston Oilers?

They play that song at Joe Robbie/Pro Player/Dolphin Stadium.

Sad.

At least the Dolphins have a stadium that is theirs. The Jets have to borrow a stadium. As for our theme song I have no comeback. It is childish and stupid, I admit. But that doesnt change the fact that the Jets are GOIN' DOWN ON SUNDAY BABY. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least the Dolphins have a stadium that is theirs. The Jets have to borrow a stadium. As for our theme song I have no comeback. It is childish and stupid, I admit. But that doesnt change the fact that the Jets are GOIN' DOWN ON SUNDAY BABY. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a Pats fan. I am just sticking up for my Jets friends.

Most of the Jets fans here have season tix. I doubt you do..........

Then again I could pick up Fins tix easy.

I'm a Pats fan. I am just sticking up for my Jets friends.

Most of the Jets fans here have season tix. I doubt you do..........

Then again I could pick up Fins tix easy.

Why on earth would a patsy hang out on Jets website on a week that they're not playing. Must be getting cold up there. Congrats on your teams victory last week. They played well. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go throw up.

Why on earth would a patsy hang out on Jets website on a week that they're not playing. Must be getting cold up there. Congrats on your teams victory last week. They played well. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go throw up.

He's on here probably because he enjoys talking about football and enjoys giving us all a good ribbing. It's tolerated because he's actually knowledgeable on the subject of football.

Well, if you live in South Florida chances are you'll see a much better game on tv then you would at Pro Player.

Our stadium is called Dolphin Stadium.

Your stadium is called Giants Stadium.

Class is over for today on this subject. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived