Mike Greenberg says the Jets defense is AWFULL.

crashingjet

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Our stadium is called Dolphin Stadium.

Your stadium is called Giants Stadium.

Class is over for today on this subject. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your stadium says Pro Player on top and ours says Giants Stadium on top. Call them whatever you'd like. Our stadium is still continually sold out. Yours is still embarrassingly filled with fans of your opponents.

and you still haven't explained why your team's owner arrives at Pro Player in a helicopter painted Jets green...

Is this to impress me as to your knowledege of my team owners' travel habits?

Why on earth would I know why his heli. is painted green?

Why are you standing in the middle of a pile of dead Porpoises? You look like your about to commit some sort of weird necrophiliac ****.

Get a life bozo. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are you standing in the middle of a pile of dead Porpoises? You look like your about to commit some sort of weird necrophiliac ****.

Necrophelia is sex with dead humans...another dumb post.:yawn:

21 times the population base is irrelevant?

You need to stay over there with all the other little kiddies.

OK..I guess your anti-stupid pills wore off.

So typical of you...your first quote mentions Metro area but you give population totals for cities. Your arguments are either weak or disingenuous.

A) You don't factor size of CITY..you factor size of METROPOLITAN REGION

NYC METRO 18.7mm people for TWO teams.

MIAMI METRO 5.4 mm for ONE team.

I'll help you with the math..thats about 1.75 times more people per team..not 21 times.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_metropolitan_statistical_areas_by_population

B) Did you type this with your LOS ANGELES Rams shirt on or your LOS ANGELES Raiders?

You know Los Angeles..that's #2 on the list with about 13 million people but NO pro football teams

As you can see then..population base is irrelevant to the NY vs Miami argument..its all about fan support.

Plenty of population to support the teams.

Geography class is done now..go home to mommy for the weekend.

So typical of you...your first quote mentions Metro area but you give population totals for cities. Your arguments are either weak or disingenuous.

Oh, so you want to look at "metro" areas instead of cities themselves?

OK, lets take a look at percapita income of each one of the "metro" areas and where they rank in the United States:

New York Metro Area:

Manhatten #2

Fairlfield #5

Nassau #6

Somerset #7

Morris #10

Westchester #12

Hunterdon #13

Bergen #21

Rockland #34

Monmouth #43

Miami Metro Area:

Nothing in the top 50 of the United States.

Are you done yet?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richest_counties_in_the_United_States

Oh, so you want to look at "metro" areas instead of cities themselves?

OK, lets take a look at percapita income of each one of the "metro" areas and where they rank in the United States:

New York Metro Area:

Manhatten #2

Fairlfield #5

Nassau #6

Somerset #7

Morris #10

Westchester #12

Hunterdon #13

Bergen #21

Rockland #34

Monmouth #43

Miami Metro Area:

Nothing in the top 50 of the United States.

Are you done yet?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richest_counties_in_the_United_States

Happy to respond to this...just want to make sure you acknowledge that you were beat down on your population argument and now you are CHANGING THE SUBJECT to per capita income.

Agreed?

If not, then don't change the subject.

I'm not trying to impress you at all. You seem to know nothing about football so I resort to talking about nonsensical things such as stadiums names and helicopters.

I know his helicopter is painted green because me and thousands of other Jets fans watched and laughed as he flew to the game at Pro Player. I go every year because it's a really fun home game away from home.

That's not me in the picture. Necrophilia, by the way, has nothing to do with animals. Necrophilia involves sex with dead bodies. If you actually spent more time in school and less time on a Jets board you'd learn that.

Happy to respond to this...just want to make sure you acknowledge that you were beat down on your population argument and now you are CHANGING THE SUBJECT to per capita income.

Agreed?

If not, then don't change the subject.

So let me get this straight.

With the cost of attending a NFL game, you don't think per capita income has any bearing on how a city is able to support their team?:eek:

BTW, your arguement about TWO teams in NY is ridiculous based on the areas total population.

Hell, probably half the Jets season ticket holders are Giants fans who were unavle to get Giants season tickets.

So let me get this straight.

With the cost of attending a NFL game, you don't think per capita income has any bearing on how a city is able to support their team?:eek:

BTW, your arguement about TWO teams in NY is ridiculous based on the areas total population.

Hell, probably half the Jets season ticket holders are Giants fans who were unavle to get Giants season tickets.

Well, your the one who brought up population...in case you don't remember it was post #73:

Very impressive, especially drawing from the largest Metro area in the United States.

And then you brought up population again in posts #81 and #82.

So I jumped to the logical conclusion that you wanted to discuss population..silly me.

So you acknowledge now that you are changing the subject from population to a discussion of per capita income?

PS: I brought up the TWO NFL teams because YOU raised this issue about the population being 21 times larger..you know, that figure that you are running away from.

That was pure TX..raise the argument..get destroyed..change the subject.

Well, your the one who brought up population...in case you don't remember it was post #73:

And then you brought up population again in posts #81 and #82.

So I jumped to the logical conclusion that you wanted to discuss population..silly me.

So you acknowledge now that you are changing the subject from population to a discussion of per capita income?

PS: I brought up the TWO NFL teams because YOU raised this issue about the population being 21 times larger..you know, that figure that you are running away from.

That was pure TX..raise the argument..get destroyed..change the subject.

As usual, nice deflection CT.

You are pretty good at that.;)

As usual, nice deflection CT.

You are pretty good at that.;)

No deflection at all..I'm right here. I don't run away or change the subject or "deflect" at all.

So answer the question:

I just need you to tell me if you are changing the subject from your lost population argument to a new one on per capita income.

I'll wait for your answer.

No deflection at all..I'm right here. I don't run away or change the subject or "deflect" at all.

So answer the question:

I just need you to tell me if you are changing the subject from your lost population argument to a new one on per capita income.

I'll wait for your answer.

Fine, you want to stay on population?

The again, TWO teams in NY is a ridiculous arguement.

It's just an easy out for you to cut the population in half.

Fine, you want to stay on population?

The again, TWO teams in NY is a ridiculous arguement.

It's just an easy out for you to cut the population in half.

YOU are the one who brought up the INCORRECT info that the NY population was 21 times Miami because YOU brought up the INCORRECT analysis of city population vs Metro Area population.

The simple point that you obviously miss is the Miami Metro area..the 6th largest area in the country with over 5.4 million fans should be able to sell out its games.

Its been fun educating you. I have to go to the airport now.

Tata

Miami: 386,416

Stop it. There are 386,000 people living on one block in Little Havana, exclusive of the rest of SoFla.

South Florida metropolitan area

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Population Ranked 6th in the U.S.

- Total 5,422,200 (2005 est.)

- Density 1,571/sq. mi.

315/km²

Area 6,137 sq. mi.

15,896 km²

State(s) Florida

Elevation

- Highest point 15 feet (N/A m)

- Lowest point 0 feet (0 m)

The South Florida metropolitan area is an informal name for the Miami–Fort Lauderdale–Miami Beach[1] metropolitan area. It encompasses a three county area of the southeastern part of the U.S. state of Florida, including Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties. It is commonly referred to as simply South Florida, and is roughly synonymous with the term Gold Coast. As of July 1, 2005, the region's population is estimated at 5,422,200 by the US Census Bureau; [2] making it the sixth largest metropolitan area in the United States.

Archived