How many guys bought Arod Jerseys and are embarassed to wear them?

SouthernJet

Not really. He hits 35+ home runs a year and never fails to drive in 100. He's a pretty sound investment if you ask me. What about all the complete and total busts the Mets have brought in? Much funnier, moron.

moron?

gee,, has your team choking again put you in a bad mood?

chill out or i will tell the warden you are in Mexico

moron?

gee,, has your team choking again put you in a bad mood?

chill out or i will tell the warden you are in Mexico

I'm in a swell mood. I'm sitting front row at Shea Stadium tonight. It's just funny how your d*ckhead posts disappeared for a while, but have returned in order to throw some salt around.

PS- The warden's dead and no one's gonna catch me riding dirty in Zihuatanejo

I'm in a swell mood. I'm sitting front row at Shea Stadium tonight. It's just funny how your d*ckhead posts disappeared for a while, but have returned in order to throw some salt around.

disappaered,,? i did that cause i made my prediction in April,, and a few yank fans said its only april/may,, wait till end of season, yanks will have 10-20 moe wins than Mets, ,so i didnt talk about it during season, ,HOWEVER, when Yanks caught mets late in season a few yank fans were peppering me, but i stayed quiet UNTIL...

it was official,,100 to 98 and still counting

What a waste of a ticket. You should give it to someone you know who is at least a Mets fan

What a waste of a ticket. You should give it to someone you know who is at least a Mets fan

he is a Mets fan,,

I know someone who knows him.

they said he roots for both teams but mainly roots for the team that is considered the team of the moment,,so he is a Mets fan these days

Benny Agbayani and Gregg Jefferies = funnier.

Clutch Hits in Postseason by Benny Agbayani as a Met....walkoff homer against the Giants in 2000!

Clutch Hits by Arod as a yankee in postseason............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Yeah, everyone is still waiting on that.

LL

Clutch Hits in Postseason by Benny Agbayani as a Met....walkoff homer against the Giants in 2000!

Clutch Hits by Arod as a yankee in postseason............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Yeah, everyone is still waiting on that.

LL

he has a point Kloogy..

You know what I really HATE-THIS-pMLB2-2437197reg.jpg

On t-shirts, batting pratice shirts, okay. But on a jersey the Yankees have never and will never have names on the back. NEVER. And if you wear such a "replica" jersey you look like a total tool.

Very true. So that means you would take Benny on your team today, instead of Krod ?

Oh, and talk about a blast from the past ...... Ed Kranepool ??

What's next ? A picture of Craig Swan ?

I have had realtives after a few drinks at family functions arguing over who is a better player-Kranepool or Reggie Jackson.

You know what I really HATE-THIS-pMLB2-2437197reg.jpg

On t-shirts, batting pratice shirts, okay. But on a jersey the Yankees have never and will never have names on the back. NEVER. And if you wear such a "replica" jersey you look like a total tool.

You're 100% right on that one Bugg. Every single time I see a Yankee "fan" wearing a replica jersey with the FRIGGIN NAME ON THE BACK I really just want to ask what the hell they're thinking. I understand that it's for the casual fan who doesn't pay enough attention to realize that the actual jerseys don't have the names but I just can't understand paying big money for a replica jersey that doesn't look like a real jersey.

Very true. So that means you would take Benny on your team today, instead of Krod ?

Oh, and talk about a blast from the past ...... Ed Kranepool ??

What's next ? A picture of Craig Swan ?

No we are talking about when they were each in the playoffs. Benny Agbayani hustled, played well and delivered some clutch hits in the 2000 playoffs. A-Rod has been a non-factor to his team's detriment as a Yankee. Would you take 1-14 with no rbi's or a player that hustles and hits you a game winning HR in the postseason?

Benny in postseason 2000 or A-rod's postseason in 2004, 2005, 2006...

The choice is obvious...Benny Agbayani.

LL

Archived