Will this extra rest help Yanks when they get to World Series

SouthernJet

The Yanks need pitching as do the Red Sox.

Both teams will make some deals in the offseason.

Then again the Yanks have $70+ million more to spend...........................

Yea...once ARod and Sheff are gone

Correct me if I'm wrong, but he hasn't been the only one rubbing it in.

Seems to me like he's been, of all the regulars at least...

GimmeShelter has been pretty good about everything... Exit117 and Latin Lawyer have offered only passing shots.... and we know what to expect from JF80. Yep, I'd say SJ is the only one being blatantly obnoxious... :character42:

GimmeShelter has been pretty good about everything... Exit117 and Latin Lawyer have offered only passing shots.... and we know what to expect from JF80. Yep, I'd say SJ is the only one being blatantly obnoxious... :character42:

There are a couple of Mets fans that deserve to see their team win who are more than capable of having an adult conversation. Anyone who can't have a grown up discussion...put em on ignore

Passing shots...I only respond to those yank fans who insulted or degraded the Mets. Ask Max and MBN007...i dont hit first...i retaliate when someone insults the team.

I respect the yanks...hate them but respect them. As such, when A-rod departs I believe your team will have better chemistry.

LL

hahaha,,

what a bunch of tools,,

afjf is biggest sore loser of all, but most of you arent far behind,,

mets may not win another game but thier season has FAR surpassed Yankees,,FAR SURPASSED...

but sore jank fans desperatley trying to spin thier way out of it,,

i was here in april with tick tick tick and asked to hold off cause it was 'too early'..

well is it still too early???

hey most of you are cool with the major exception of afjf who just cant handle losing,, its hilarious to read his 'squirm' posts,, freakin hilarious

Archived