my candy corn addiction...

gg

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you are welcome, jfbm...

alas...it is sooo painful... i was in a Walgreens today and my heaart started beating faster... i knew they had bags of those devil confectionaries... so i purposely didnt go down the halloween aisle...

i made it out... but my hands were cold and i felt as though i waas going to faint...

OY!!!!! :D

You know what GG, sometimes you just have to say what the #$@%!:)

You know what GG, sometimes you just have to say what the #$@%!:)

aahhh yes!! but i dont want to be found face down in the alley with empty bacgs of braachs surrounding me... it was hard to explain... :D

i just lose control....

so sad.......sigh....

so beautiful.......

candy_corn.jpg

But they taste STALE from a BRAND NEW BAG. What is UP with that?! Is that what they're artificially flavored with? Staleness? They're like those really cr*ppy Italian Bakery cookies. You all know precisely the ones I mean, flavored as they are with that same universal Staleness Extract. And what exactly is it that they taste like in the first place? I mean, really? They aren't even remindful of anything. Not that Watermelon Flavor tastes anything remotely like watermelon, but at least its supposed to BE something. They remind me of traffic cones, and they taste like it, too. Someone made me chew on one for a bet once.

And Verde, your doggie does look part Vulcan. Doberman Vulcan. What was that episode when Spock went into heat? Kalit Phee, or something. You better keep her away from Leonard Nimoy just in case. He could start a murder spree on a dime if he feels frisky.

But they taste STALE from a BRAND NEW BAG. What is UP with that?! Is that what they're artificially flavored with? Staleness? They're like those really cr*ppy Italian Bakery cookies. You all know precisely the ones I mean, flavored as they are with that same universal Staleness Extract. And what exactly is it that they taste like in the first place? I mean, really? They aren't even remindful of anything. Not that Watermelon Flavor tastes anything remotely like watermelon, but at least its supposed to BE something. They remind me of traffic cones, and they taste like it, too. Someone made me chew on one for a bet once.

What are you, some kind of pinko commie bell-ringer? Someday scientists will determine that the white tips of candy corn cure herpes! And then where will you be, huh!? Hiding behind a giant bowl of spicy corn chowder, that's where!

so it has been 43 hours since i last had candy corn... sigh...

i wonder if i can be one of those people who just have a few... for a small snack... or a quick fix...but i do believe if i have a few... soon the baag will be 3/4 empty and i will have not remembered how it got that way... OY!

just wanted to keep you all up to date.

so it has been 43 hours since i last had candy corn... sigh...

i wonder if i can be one of those people who just have a few... for a small snack... or a quick fix...but i do believe if i have a few... soon the baag will be 3/4 empty and i will have not remembered how it got that way... OY!

just wanted to keep you all up to date.

Thank GOD.. I've been glued to my computer for hours awaiting an update. Now I can finally go pee!

And Verde, your doggie does look part Vulcan. Doberman Vulcan. What was that episode when Spock went into heat? Kalit Phee, or something. You better keep her away from Leonard Nimoy just in case. He could start a murder spree on a dime if he feels frisky.

That isn't my pup! I didn't crop her ears, remember?

You've been married for how long, and you still dont know the answer to that?

13 years this Monday. Believe me I know the answer. And she does listen to me. Why I can never figure out. But she listens to everything I say. You guys have read my posts, you can understand how much that must suck for her.

:)

13 years this Monday. Believe me I know the answer. And she does listen to me. Why I can never figure out. But she listens to everything I say. You guys have read my posts, you can understand how much that must suck for her.

:)

Wow, Phil.. Do you realize that our birthdays are 4 days apart.. and our wedding anniversaries are 4 days apart.. :shock:

Wow, Phil.. Do you realize that our birthdays are 4 days apart.. and our wedding anniversaries are 4 days apart.. :shock:

That is weird. And thanks to that restraining order you filed against me I am not allowed within 4 miles of you. Man that is just freaky!

What are you, some kind of pinko commie bell-ringer? Someday scientists will determine that the white tips of candy corn cure herpes! And then where will you be, huh!? Hiding behind a giant bowl of spicy corn chowder, that's where!

HAH, spicy corn chowder, right. Well, at least it isn't FLAVORED with corn. Or something that isn't even corn. Us vegetarians have to mix it up. I'll have you know that spicy corn chowder was all local produce. Sweet corn and tomatoes. You're originally from Joisey, so you do know from produce, but whatever. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Just because. Although I shouldn't encourage you. Hehehe.

Halloween-Skeleton-Rag-Doll.gif

Trick or Treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat - not friggin' Candy Corns!

i dont have them in the house! :shock: (i am not that strong!)

i resisted getting dressed and going out of the house to buy some!! :baby:

Gotcha!

If you really need a sugar fix, just go get the sugar bowl and a teaspoon.

Candy Corn = hard colored sugar

Archived