my candy corn addiction...

gg

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
its been 5 months... woo hoo!!! :yahoo:

but now i have to deal with jelly beans... :shock:

and it makes me sooo sad... never getting an easter basket... sigh...

... and i make an amazing caramel/nut/choc matzoh that will knock your socks off..... but it isnt a cute pastel fluffy bunnies, colored eggs,...etc....

I had you pegged for a PEEP girl!

actually i was just covering my a$$, i have no idea whaat it means :lol:

back on the topic, shall we..

They should make holiday additions of candy corn... pastel colored candy corns for Easter, red & green for Christmas, red, white & blue for 4th of July. You get the picture.

Genious, no?

back on the topic, shall we..

They should make holiday additions of candy corn... pastel colored candy corns for Easter, red & green for Christmas, red, white & blue for 4th of July. You get the picture.

Genious, no?

yes...but if they were different colors, they will taste different then the original! :D

i hate the ones thaat are the "chocolate"ones...yuck...

What the hey is going on here?! Oh, I get it. Drag out the stale Candy Corns when they TASTED STALE WHEN THE BAG WAS NEW, shall we? From Halloween, even the ants ignored them. Old bag, new bag, it's all the same. The secret ingredient in Candy Corns is Stale Extract. Or is it Extract of Stale? Whatever. Next thing you know, we'll be extolling the virtues of those friggin' Marshmallow 'Peep' things. I...ever try to make yourself get nauseous with visuals just for the hell of it? Try thinking on those Orange Circus Peanut things. Hello, Ralph is on the phone! It's for you.

:)

I personally do not like candy corn, circus peanuts, jelly beans or peeps. My downfall is the chocolate ans the Russell Stover chocolate eggs filled with strawberry creme.:)

If your downfall is Russell Stover chocolate, you must orgasm over Godiva. Haha.

• 6 months later...
i love lewis black... he makes me laugh till i cry! ( even though he is WRONG about caandy corn... )

thanks alk ;)

just in case anyone has been concerned about my addiction.. i should be okay until next september... :baby:

That video isnt availablre on youtube anymore, but it is here:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4267766508994345917

009%20CANDY%20CORN.jpg

I don't get the addiction to candy corn!! I haven't had them since I was a kid and forgot what they taste like. I kind of recall them tasting like waxy, stale sugar. Sorry GG! ha ha

I would put candy corn in the same category as marshmallow Peeps and Jelly Belly jelly beans. :shutit:

Finally, someone who despises them with me.

Archived