Mets WS Tickets

Green Jets & Ham

If anyone wants Mets WS tickets, Just post it in this thread and make sure your PM's are activated {User CP} so I can contact you if something comes up ... it looks like I can get them for you at a pretty reasonable rate compared to the going rate, but I'm not sure yet

DO NOT send me any PM's, do not ask about prices, and do not expect me to respond to any questions or requests in this thread ... I'll read the thread to see who wants them, but I won't respond ... "IF I CAN GET THEM", I'll PM you and we can discuss it via PM

I believe he's getting box seats

Ham

PS. If I can get them ... IF ... you have to order them in pairs ... two, four, etc ... no odd numbers

If anyone wants Mets WS tickets, Just post it in this thread and make sure your PM's are activated {User CP} so I can contact you if something comes up ... it looks like I can get them for you at a pretty reasonable rate compared to the going rate, but I'm not sure yet

DO NOT send me any PM's, do not ask about prices, and do not expect me to respond to any questions or requests in this thread ... I'll read the thread to see who wants them, but I won't respond ... "IF I CAN GET THEM", I'll PM you and we can discuss it via PM

I believe he's getting box seats

Ham

PS. If I can get them ... IF ... you have to order them in pairs ... two, four, etc ... no odd numbers

LOL ....

You guys that are saying you want tickets are in for a RUDE awakening when you find out the prices. No offense to Ham but these are not being sold at a discount. Just my honest opinion.

Can it be any more rude than the awakening Wagner got last night.

My head still hurts.

You guys that are saying you want tickets are in for a RUDE awakening when you find out the prices. No offense to Ham but these are not being sold at a discount. Just my honest opinion.

That's not true Max ... compared to the regular scalpers rates I get a huge bargain

It really makes no difference too me, I'm just offering this as a courtesy if something comes up, at my rate when I purchase Yankees WS tickets, but there's no money in it for me so I could care less

I don't even know if I can get them either ... its 50/50

That's not true Max ... compared to the regular scalpers rates I get a huge bargain

It really makes no difference too me, I'm just offering this as a courtesy if something comes up, at my rate when I purchase Yankees WS tickets, but there's no money in it for me so I could care less

I have a ticket now...my bro won the mets lottery and has access to 4 tix..so i am going to game 3 or 4..

LL

I hope they make it!

Ham -- we went over this a few weeks ago with some other posters. You couldn't care less.

LOL -- if you missed that other thread, you won't get it -- so no worries either way!

Will the Mets Box Office still sell tickets to a series their team won't even be in??

Apparently they did, and may have jinxed themselves in the process. Nonetheless, the Mets aren't out of this yet, and I still expect them to go to the WS.

Archived