Adrian Peterson Breaks collar bone out for season

SoFlaJets

You always have to question coaches that leave their players in when the outcome of the game is certain. I know in college rolling up the score counts in the minds of poll voters. That is why do not give greif when guys leave early for the pros.

Everybody knows how great APete is, his stock is not going to drop.

However, maybe he comes back for his Senior season now because he doesn't want to end his collegiate career on an injury? You never know.

Thius guy should've turned pro after his freshmen season...he is not waiting any longer.

He is also one of like 9 bros and siters? I think? I'm sure he is ready to cash in.

You guys might be better served drafting a true NT for the 3-4 alignments. I'm not sure you're going to be in aposition to get Peterson in the 1st and you might be able to get a RB in the 2nd. Marcus Thomas in the 1st followed by Ken Darby in the 2nd might fill both needs for you

We can take him in the 2nd or 3d now, no sense in wasting a 1st rounder for him. We can take a NT with that pick.

Are you ****ing serious?

You are delusional if you think a broken collarbone is going to drop Adrian Peterson out of the first round. A torn ACL wouldn't even do that.

Are you ****ing serious?

You are delusional if you think a broken collarbone is going to drop Adrian Peterson out of the first round. A torn ACL wouldn't even do that.

NFL teams usually don't like taking injured players. I would be surprised if Peterson goes anywhere before the end of the first round now. I don't think I remember an injured player ever getting drafted anywhere before that.

NFL teams usually don't like taking injured players. I would be surprised if Peterson goes anywhere before the end of the first round now. I don't think I remember an injured player ever getting drafted anywhere before that.

Does the name Willis McGahee ring a bell?

Peterson will be healthy long before the draft, anyway.

Does the name Willis McGahee ring a bell?

Peterson will be healthy long before the draft, anyway.

Didn't he go late first round? That's one of the examples I was thinking of. Do you know exactly where he went? I usually hear him bitching about going late, I assumed he went late.

LOL dooshey of the day!

Didn't he go late first round? That's one of the examples I was thinking of. Do you know exactly where he went? I usually hear him bitching about going late, I assumed he went late.

I think he went 22nd.

And that was with an injury that he would miss his entire rookie season with. Not an injury that will be fully healed months before the combine.

Archived