Jetman67 at game today visiting all the tailgates....

Seahawkspatriotschick

The links don't work, Patsy.

Jetman told me he was going to be there today. I'm sorry I missed him, but I just couldn't make it.

Sorry, im trying to fix them up...I have jetmans lab top and its all screwed up right now!!! He is totally wasted as usual. I know when he called he ran into alot of people from other tailgates that he hasn't seen since last year. :)

I can see it now once she gets the "labtop" figured out. "And this is John pissing his pants and vomiting in the bbq grill at the same time!! That's my man"

The man ralphs all over himself at ONE game, and he's branded forever. It's just not fair.

The man ralphs all over himself at ONE game, and he's branded forever. It's just not fair.

Bob,

My Dad told me this story when I was a kid. It is a bit harsh and it breaks the no cursing rule. But it is true and is worth retelling.

If you live your life and you build 1,000 bridges yet one day you suck one c*ck -- on the day that you die nobody will be talking about the beautiful bridges that you built!

(Alright my Dad didn't really tell me that story as a kid but I thought I would take some creative liberties with it).

Sorry, im trying to fix them up...I have jetmans lab top and its all screwed up right now!!! He is totally wasted as usual. I know when he called he ran into alot of people from other tailgates that he hasn't seen since last year. :)

I thought you were his laptop? Wasted as usual. Not surprising...did you guys have your vows in a bar or a brewery?

there are so many things id like to ask seapatsy but i just dont have the nerve to ask. like, um you know, if like when you pull jetmans undies down, is there any knid of musky stink or is it all clean?

Is jetman a top or bottom?

Does jetman wear that captain hat amd make you call him matey while you do it?

Is it true that if you close your eyes you are with another guy?

Why did you say yes?

Did he buy you abig rock?

Why did you do it? Immigration probs? Fleeing the cops? Need a quickie marriage?

j/k I think..

Must be obscene pics

Sorry, Forbidden.

You don't have permission to access this URL on this server.

Please check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization. If you're having trouble locating a destination on Yahoo!, try visiting the Yahoo! home page or look through a list of Yahoo!'s online services. Also, you may find what you're looking for if you try searching below.

I can see it now once she gets the "labtop" figured out. "And this is John pissing his pants and vomiting in the bbq grill at the same time!! That's my man"

She is technology challenged. I will post some photos for her. It was great to see everyone yesterday!!!

Is jetman a top or bottom?

Does jetman wear that captain hat amd make you call him matey while you do it?

Is it true that if you close your eyes you are with another guy?

Why did you say yes?

Did he buy you abig rock?

Why did you do it? Immigration probs? Fleeing the cops? Need a quickie marriage?

j/k I think..

Not sure to answer that, I might be accused again for trolling dates. :P Gee, I might be accused of trying to get you in the sack too!!! LOL

Archived