Official Jets vs. Dolphins Game Thread

madmike1

Pennington is a handicap.

All this offense does is throw short passes.

Defenses dont respect his arm. He's got to air it out more for f##ks sake.

post_old.gif 10-02-2006, 10:01 PM #31 Barton vbmenu_register("postmenu_321584", true);

Nugent Supporter

image.php?u=222&dateline=1159916722

vCash: 25

He is a legit nfl mvp candidate if he stays healthy, continues playing well, and we sneak into the playoffs. He's playing great right now, without a running attack.

Chad has been cut short in 04 and 05 so saying he didnt beat any good teams the last 2 years is stupid because the Jets beat the chargers twice in 04, as well as the seahawks that year. So STFU tx.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is NO reason to take chances vs this team. They can't move the ball so why be overly agressive and give them turnovers?

Sounds like a good plan!

Please. Ronnie Brown is running all over us. The few times we are going with more than 3 dlineman, vilma is flying to the ball. (see 4-1 stop).

Take chances? Is it a chance to "risk" a 15 yard pass now and then? How about a deep throw down the sidelines? Gimme a break.

The fact that you're saying there's no reason to "take chances" is a testament to how systematic and easy it is to game plan vs Chad.

See #6 with the clipboard writing stuff down? He's the future.

post_old.gif 10-02-2006, 10:01 PM #31 Barton vbmenu_register("postmenu_321584", true);

Nugent Supporter

image.php?u=222&dateline=1159916722

He is a legit nfl mvp candidate if he stays healthy, continues playing well, and we sneak into the playoffs. He's playing great right now, without a running attack.

Chad has been cut short in 04 and 05 so saying he didnt beat any good teams the last 2 years is stupid because the Jets beat the chargers twice in 04, as well as the seahawks that year. So STFU tx.

you wouldn't know a MVP if he bit you in the ass. You are so out there. Penne is a handicap .. it is obvious you know **** for football,teams are stacking the box and daring him to throw long, that is why on every swingpass there are 3 guys to tackle the WR. That is why we cannot run as well................

Sounds like a good plan!

Please. Ronnie Brown is running all over us. The few times we are going with more than 3 dlineman, vilma is flying to the ball. (see 4-1 stop).

Take chances? Is it a chance to "risk" a 15 yard pass now and then? How about a deep throw down the sidelines? Gimme a break.

The fact that you're saying there's no reason to "take chances" is a testament to how systematic and easy it is to game plan vs Chad.

See #6 with the clipboard writing stuff down? He's the future.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?p=321584#post321584

Nugent Supporter

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/image.php?u=222&dateline=1159916722

Whats your point?

He was playing great.

That was before the jags game and before this game.

You think Mangini is there on the sidelines talking "hey you carved up the bills and titans, chad"

Chad is playing like SH#T right now. And I cannot call him out because we beat 2 sh#tty teams earlier in the year? PUHLEEZE. Get with it, GS.

Chad is not the future of this franchise, not even next year.

Defenses have once again caught up to his offense. He had a brief window where a new offense and opposing defenses (shetty ones at that) didnt know what to expect. Now they know what to expect and THIS IS THE EXACT SAME SH#T WE HAVE SEEN FROM THIS GUY SINCE 2003!

Wake the f##k up people.

Penny is looking to throw it deep, but he always has to go to the short option because hes not getting any protection.

By the way DBrick looks skinner than me, he needs to start eating or join the nba

Such a load of bullsh#t from a chadinette!

He is getting very good protection once again. All shott is calling and all chad is doing is throwing shortys. Wake up.

you wouldn't know a MVP if he bit you in the ass. You are so out there. Penne is a handicap .. it is obvious you know **** for football,teams are stacking the box and daring him to throw long, that is why on every swingpass there are 3 guys to tackle the WR. That is why we cannot run as well................

That's Barton's quote not mine sport.

Kinda proves my point though that when times are good a teenager and a asswipe like you are all aboard the Pennington bandwagon.

When the outcome is still up for grabs, you jump ship as if it makes you a smarter fan.

Yea, PennyBoy really looks like a MVP candidate today.

Especailly with his whopping 2.7 average per pass attempt.

assmop is right on the f'n money

A year from now, opening day, I'm gonna laugh when Clemens is the starter and Chad is on the raiders.

Kinda proves my point though that when times are good a teenager and a asswipe like you are all aboard the Pennington bandwagon.

When the outcome is still up for grabs, you jump ship as if it makes you a smarter fan.

I have been off Noodle's bandwagon for years... Are you 12 years old

Ask TX you tool

Give it a rest. I was never aboard the bandwagon.

I simply acknowledge his excellent play and said IF HE CONTINUED IT, he'd be a mvp candy.

Obviously, the nfl has once again caught up to Chads new offense, and we're back to Mr.2 yard dumpoff for -3 yards.

This is pathetic.

TX- this is unwatchable

My sons High school QB has a better arm

even if we win this game it is no time to celebrate cause our O looks like crap on a stick

assmop,

If all Jets fans can not see PennyBoy's limitations as a NFL QB today, then they don't know a damn thing about football.

The Jets need to find a real NFL QB.

Theres no protection buddy watch the game, he cant throw a 30 yard pass when the receiver running at full speed can only get 15 yards out.

And your tone sounds like your not even a fan so back off

Not a fan of Chads, you're damn right.

When are the Jets receivers running 30 yard passes? Are you at the game with your laptop?

All I see is slants, screens and dumpoffs.

Theres no protection buddy watch the game, he cant throw a 30 yard pass when the receiver running at full speed can only get 15 yards out.

And your tone sounds like your not even a fan so back off

Thank You. Adolecents and fairweather fans ALWAYS need a individual to place blame on.

Bartons usually better than this.... as for Assmop this is old hat.

Has chad looked like an mvp candy out there the last game and 1/2?

I think not. Sorry for calling it like it is. But he's playing like crap and I'm having deja vu. I'm not here to sugercoat penningtons miracal comeback story while we are getting our asses kicked and putting up 3 points in the last 5 Qs of football! hello!

We can't keep giving Chad a pass all the time. At some point you have to take what tx says into account. Why does Chad always look like **** against good teams? Against the Patriots he did nothing for most of the game, don't forget most of that yardage is from 2 big fluke plays and during garbage time.

Against the Jags last week, we all saw the same thing, he was terrible. Now against Miami, a team that really isn't very good, he looks bad again. The Patriots and Jaguars are one thing, but now he can't even beat above average defenses? I have had my doubts, after Chad had a few good games this season everyone wanted to pretend Chad was an MVP, but you can't just base that off of 2 games. Maybe those were flukes. It sucks, but we have to really wonder how far we can really get with Chad.

he made it.

LOL no he didnt.

The ball was in the air too long and it fluttered with the wind pushing it outabonds limiting coles who couldnt possess it with 2 feet in.

If that thing has zip Coles catches it and runs down the sidelines for another 5 yards at least.

Archived