Official Jets vs. Dolphins Game Thread

madmike1

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What an easy comp that should have been.

Coles was wide open and chad throws a fluttering duck out there.

That play says it all right there.

Coles was wide open and PennyBoy throws a wounded duck.

A real QB would have drilled that in ther on a frozen rope where Coles could then run upfield rather than running OOB's trying to catch a floater.

A real QB would have drilled that in ther on a frozen rope where Coles could then run upfield rather than running OOB's trying to catch a floater.

I'll have you know Penny is doing more then Brady today. :P

Duh, no sh#t. I think me, you and assmop and maybe matt judging by his post, are the only ones who see thru that play and look at the big picture - which is Chads arm limits this team, big time.

Hermies 0

Steelers 31

If there's any humor to today - Herm's band of schwanses is putting on a real 3 ringer. We're getting the game in Chi and Polamalu just picked Huard to start the 2nd half and was going for 6 down the sidelines. Larry Johnson was the last hope to stop him and took him down by his hair. Benches emptied and KC got 3 penalties out of it. Watching the great orator on the sidelines is comedy at it's finest.

Man, this is what happens when your offense is so futile. The Fins are going to start scoring against us now, if our ****ty offense doesn't start soon we're going to lose. Actually, we might lose even if it starts now, since we'd be down 7-6. I'm really losing my patience with penny boy. If you guys really want to support him so much, buy my authentic NFL jersey. It's in like new situation, barely been worn! (since Chad is always injured)

DUDE CHAD CAN'T THROW.

BENCH HIM

Dude, are you serious? Coles put a stop and go move on that DB and he fell down. Any QB in the NFL has to hit Coles right there. Bollinger would make that throw.

And I dunno, I'll watch it again, but I think Coles even had to slow down to catch it.

That play was all Coles. And Chad did his job for once today. Hit a wide open Coles!

Archived