Official Jets vs. Dolphins Game Thread

madmike1

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Get the Defence out of there and put in the cheerleaders instead. Oh wait...we don't have any. We're screwed.

I thought we had flag girls now.

We're doomed probably. This offense needs to produce much more than it has. This is our strength? It might be time to start Clemens.

I thought we had flag girls now.

We're doomed probably. This offense needs to produce much more than it has. This is our strength? It might be time to start Clemens.

Maybe you didn't notice it's the pass defense that's giving away this game.

Maybe you didn't notice it's the pass defense that's giving away this game.

If the Jets didn't spend all their time going 3 and out, this game isn't close. The defense produced what, 2 turnovers? The defense seemed to be out on the field a lot too. You expect them to get tired after awhile.

You remember a few weeks ago when we played the Patriots? We got within a TD, and then Brady got the ball with several minutes on the clock. What did he do? Convert 3rd down after 3rd down and ice the game by taking time off the clock. We want to brag that penny boy is good, he has to do the same thing. He doesn't. He almost cost us the game. You can blame the defense, but they set the offense up before and the offense didn't come through. I blame Chad.

If the Jets didn't spend all their time going 3 and out, this game isn't close. The defense produced what, 2 turnovers? The defense seemed to be out on the field a lot too. You expect them to get tired after awhile.

You remember a few weeks ago when we played the Patriots? We got within a TD, and then Brady got the ball with several minutes on the clock. What did he do? Convert 3rd down after 3rd down and ice the game by taking time off the clock. We want to brag that penny boy is good, he has to do the same thing. He doesn't. He almost cost us the game. You can blame the defense, but they set the offense up before and the offense didn't come through. I blame Chad.

Sorry to disappoint you but the Jets won. Go sell BS somewhere else.

Archived