Tune into JET FUEL Tonight - IPOD Giveaway

SignalZero

JET FUEL goes into a spread formation for tonight's Post Game Show.

Our Post game show will begin at 8PM EST and will start out with a quick tour around the Fan Sites. Jetnation.com, Jetsinsider.com & Jetsaddicts.com will all be represented by our new Roving Reporters:

* Bitonti (JetNation)

* djaparz (JetsInsider)

* Greensmacks (JetNation)

* isired (JetsInsider)

* Limolady (JetsInsider)

* Queens Jet Fan (JetsInsider)

* TimBrady (JetsAddicts)

* WestchesterJet (JetNation

So tune in and support the JetNation Reps. I'm sure most of you have loads to get off your chest after the beating of the Fish today.

We're also giving away a free IPOD Nano. The rules are very simple... One lucky listener during tonight's JET FUEL Live Post Game Show will win a Black Apple 1 GB iPod Nano (List Price $114.99). Just listen in and wait for the Trivia question to be asked and the first correct caller get's their very own IPOD.

B000BMAL10.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Show goes on LIVE at 8PM EST!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As always you can call in and be heard on a local phone number dedicated to the show at

516 874-2851

(To help you remember it's Coles 4 Martin Vilma )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those of you new to the show, here is the info...

NYJetsFan is proud to present "Jet Fuel", its new talk radio show. Jet Fuel will air each and every Sunday live at a pre-determined time after the game. Our very own Jets Post-Game show. Each show will discuss the game, talk with the opposing team's fans and of course you, the NY Jets Fans will be able to call in to the studio and be heard!

New Local STUDIO LINE - 516 874-2851

If you missed the show you can listen in at www.jetfuelradio.com

What do I need to listen?

All you need to listen are the following:

A computer with speakers

An internet connection

WinAmp SoftwareClick to download Free WINAMP software

How do I listen?

To listen to our broadcasts:

Install WinAmp

Connect to the internet and CLICK ON THIS LINK

I can't access the stream. What gives?

Other players like Windows Media may or may not be able to access our stream. If you can't access us, be sure you have the latest version of WinAmp installed.

To Listen Live click here...

To listen to previous shows click here...

If you can't get through to the studio that means the circuits are busy so please wait for the current caller to hang up so that we can get you on live.

post-914-12804639572356_thumb.gif

Zero, you have to mix it up more.

Take two calls at the same time- get three people talking, maybe get a confrontation going. You need some controversy. Too many pregnant pauses. :Typotux:

I use Skype for my calls. I have to try and get the conference call working again so I can have a co-host.

Archived