Lost in all this is the excellent job done by...

SoFlaJets

D'Brickishaw Ferguson against Jason Taylor.His one "sack" was the play where Chad tried running up the middle and failed to make it back to the LOS

and that was one hell of a celebration he had for that single sack. You'd think he had just won the Superbowl.

D'Brickishaw Ferguson against Jason Taylor.His one "sack" was the play where Chad tried running up the middle and failed to make it back to the LOS

and that was one hell of a celebration he had for that single sack. You'd think he had just won the Superbowl.

Correct me if I'm wropng, but I seem to recall Taylor was lined up over Clement on his one sack. For some reason I thought that was how I remembered it.

I SECOND THAT JUST NEED A LITTLE MORE TWEAKING AND OUR OFFENSE WILL LOOK GOOD FOR THE FIRST YEAR....... WATCH OUT NEXT YEAR '07

Correct me if I'm wropng, but I seem to recall Taylor was lined up over Clement on his one sack. For some reason I thought that was how I remembered it.

you might be right B-76 I think he switched over to the other side of the line before the snap-those types of plays aren't even sacks-they are tackles for a loss

Archived