Jets | Cornerback a Top Draft Priority

Smizzy

Jets | Cornerback a Top Draft Priority - from www.KFFL.com

Mon, 18 Apr 2005 11:35:42 -0700

Randy Lange, of the Bergen Record, reports the cornerback position is one area the New York Jets are expected to target during the NFL Draft April 23-24. Cornerbacks who could be available at the team's No. 26 overall pick include CBs Justin Miller (Clemson), Marlin Jackson (Michigan) and Fabian Washington (Nebraska).

Jets | Cornerback a Top Draft Priority - from www.KFFL.com

Mon, 18 Apr 2005 11:35:42 -0700

Randy Lange, of the Bergen Record, reports the cornerback position is one area the New York Jets are expected to target during the NFL Draft April 23-24. Cornerbacks who could be available at the team's No. 26 overall pick include CBs Justin Miller (Clemson), Marlin Jackson (Michigan) and Fabian Washington (Nebraska).

It'll be interesting to see if we sign Dyson, how that changes. It totally opens us up for almost anything. I have a feeling that Heath Miller ends up going top-20, so we could be sitting there looking at some real nice luxury pick-type players.

It'll be interesting to see if we sign Dyson, how that changes. It totally opens us up for almost anything. I have a feeling that Heath Miller ends up going top-20, so we could be sitting there looking at some real nice luxury pick-type players.

I wonder what is up what Abraham that he is mulling retirement. Isn't he only 31 years old?

Yeah but his numbers have really declined and he has a family and probably enough money to retire on. Better if he retires in my mind. Either Dyson or Miller would be an upgrade.

Archived