Jets at Pats, 11/12, Need Tix

I will be at a wedding in cape cod the weekend of this game anyway so I wanted to see if anyone had access to tix to the game as I have always wanted to check out Gillette.

Anyone have any ideas let me know, Stubhub prices are ridiculous and standing room only sounds painful.

The Pats release extra tix approx four days before the game to be purchased via ticketmaster only. Give that a try. Otherwise you will have to play through the nose. SRO's (standing room only) aren't that bad. Great view on the bridge. You have to get that spot early though. Another decent SRO view is behind the handicapped section - for obvious reasons.

Ya know you let a guy come to Cleveland with you and now he wants to go to all the freakin' road games.;)

ha ha very funny, but I have been attending road games for a few years now. The first was Miami, then Baltimore. You just worry about having a good time in Cleveland big guy.;)

The Pats release extra tix approx four days before the game to be purchased via ticketmaster only. Give that a try. Otherwise you will have to play through the nose. SRO's (standing room only) aren't that bad. Great view on the bridge. You have to get that spot early though. Another decent SRO view is behind the handicapped section - for obvious reasons.

Thanks Garb, that is the type of info only a patsy fan can provide!;)

Maybe I'll give the sro's a try then if it's not so bad, problem is my lady can be a wimp.:baby:

ha ha very funny, but I have been attending road games for a few years now. The first was Miami, then Baltimore. You just worry about having a good time in Cleveland big guy.;)

Baltimore is my destination for 2007...along with New England to party with Gainzo.\:D/

• 3 weeks later...
This should be an easy game to get tickets for. Just be careful as you are walking up to the stadium on gameday. With the wheels falling off the bandwagon I don't want anyone to get hit with flying debris.

POTW Nom.

(hidden away here in the tickets forum)

BZ

LOL -- we will see if Beans and his search feature picks this one up. If not we will have to question the integrity of this POTW award.

I could have sworn there was a block on that word here.

Let me try...

"Max has lots of ********."

See?

BZ

I could have sworn there was a block on that word here.

Let me try...

"Max has lots of ********."

See?

BZ

I just scored tix for 4H and 124. 4H is out somewhere and 124 is trying to reach him.

So much for my goodwill as a Pats fan!

Archived